All around the forest

There was a time when Hak was not the General of any clan and was not a bodyguard of Yona. He used to be the adoptive son of the general of the wind clan.

Back then, he was just a very close friend of Yona who came by the palace a lot.

He used to hang out with Yona and Suwon at the palace and share bedrooms with them.

There was this one time when the three of them played in the snow. They got sick right after though.

Lying together under the bed sheets, it was warm. Then one by one, the crowned king came to see Suwon.

"Woah father! Why are you here?"

"To see you Suwon, of course!"

"Oh! Dad!"

Hak's father came in next.

"Mundok?! What are you doing here?"

"Well someone got sick, so I had to see what had happened!"

"Sorry....."

"There's no need, it's fine"

Yona's father; the king did not come. There was no signs of adults until a servant brought a bowl of rice porridge in.

"It's for you, Princess Yona."

"Thank you."

"Oohek" bleh bleh

"Why Yona? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think I'm okay. It's just that this rice porridge tastes bad."

The door opened and the king walked in.

"My my, I'm sad but not disappointed that my Yona found the rice porridge disgusting. The truth is, I made that myself."

At her fathers words, she took the spoon back to her mouth and ate.

"Woah.... Yona! You don't have to strain yourself!"

"No!! I want to eat it!"

She ate the rice porridge; the one her father had made by himself. It wasn't tasty nor good but she appreciated the hard works he had done for her. But even as she was eating it, she said,

"It's disgusting."

Everyone laughed.

Yona awoke from her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw that she was leaning against a tree. Hak was nowhere to be seen. She stood up. The soft rustles of the trees caused by the slight breeze; calmed her. The memories of last night were in the distance.

Hak came around the corner of the tree. He had wood in his arms; cut into firewood.

"Oh, Princess Yona. You are awake."

"Mm, yeah I am."

"Are you okay?"

"I guess I am."

"Then you may take a bath."

"Where?"

Yona thought to herself:
'Why do I, the princess of the Kouka kingdom need to bathe in this pond?!'

But she didn't have any other choice, she bathed pretty well. But later, there was a scream.

"EEEEEAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!"

"Princess Yona! Are you okay?!"

(Of course she wasn't okay)

"Hak!"

"Yes Princess?"

"There's stuff stuck onto me!"

"Yes those are leeches; I will take them off for you."

"Yes please! Wait, no!"

"Why not?"

"Because.,...... I'm naked."

"It's okay princess, I won't look."

"Fine."

When all the leeches had been removed by ( amazing and so FRIKING hot) Hak, Yona finally got dressed.

"Princess Yona," Hak started. "Do you remember of last night?"

"...... can we not talk about that right now please?"

"Yes princess, I am deeply sorry."

"Hak, you'll stay with me right? You won't leave me?"

"No Princess, King Iru (イル) ordered me to protect you. I will not betray you. I will stay with you."

"Hak!" :( "Thank you!"

"Now Princess Yona, let's survive together."

"Yes Hak, let's survive together."

Sorry everyone for this short chapter after a very late delay.,,,
New chapters releasing!!!!!
During summer vacation.,,,, I will publish many new chapters^^