Changes

It's sad to say that the child doesn't love the mother and the mother seems to hate the   daughter. And as the tears stream down her face it flows into a river and as the river take her away she sad in a lonely place it dumps her into a place that is in desolation and then her old self is really gone away.

   It hurts when she has no where to go her sister cant take her because they barely have 2 dimes to rub together. So as she walks the streets and turn around there's a beautiful canvas on display for the whole world to see . It shows all the pain and cracks in her heart in the bruises and cuts she shocked to see that maybe one person can see all the pain she has finally been trough as she walks on no longer wanting to remember the past the wind blows and here she is on a task to help all the ones she can.

 Bare foot and so very lonely she see the mother on the street that can no longer feed her child so she does the unmentionable so that they can last a little while. She seen a love that used to burn and now the ashes die out and he left her alone. There's a girl out their who cant show her self and some one in the closet but cant come out because they'll lose all self respect and this world that is so great and wonderful why is there no one to trust or even turn to.

  Maybe shell be "that girl" as her favorite poet once said or die out like the crackheads and alcoholics who have lost their heads what is a girl to do who has barely healed her self go out in the world to give help and if she does will they let her and would anyone listen.

But it all goes back to that stream and the mother hating the daughter and the daughter no longer trusting the mother her dreams are in the lighted sky can she reach them without a doubt and stop being so shy and at the end it all comes down who will help all of us before we are all closed eyes.

It time to go back in time and make things right because as the past may be gone and the present is still sinking the future is near so they should be nothing to fear as she sees the canvas once again it make her stronger and she holds her head high and no longer cries and moves on to light all the dreams in the sky trough all the schemes and lies that we all go to don't we deserve to be happy that is something i ask u.