Prologue

18th June 2038

Tom was on a plane with about sixty other people, some were talking to each other quietly, but most of them were silent for the ride. They had all been gathered to one place with an invitation taking them to remote island, filled with needs, they didn't know why they weren't excited, maybe it was the fact that most of them didn't know each other or just because it would be awkward.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked tom, he jumped, people didn't talk to him much, so he didn't know what to say. "It's okay if you're scared, I am too." Replied the person.

Girl, it was definently a girl. Tom thought as he looked over, she had a red baseball cap, a grey shirt and lighter grey pants, and brown boots, she was also eating a cookie

"It's rude to eat while talking." Tom mumbled to the mysterious girl, was looked a bit annoyed.

"I eat when I'm nervous! Anyway, the names Chazz." She said, extending out her hand.

"Tom." He said less mumbled, shaking her hand. When she opened her mouth to speak again, the captain used the intercom

"Attention flight members, we are over our destination now, please put on your parachutes and leave now." He has a low, gravelly tone, but he sounded serious.

People started heading to the back to get a parachute and jump off.

The first two people to jump were a girl in red and a boy in red, clinging by their arms. Jump was more of a roll, because the boy was in a wheelchair and the girl was sitting on him nicely.

The next was a guy with an afro, and really expensive looking clothes, before he jumped, his clothes came off from the wind power coming through the exit door, he was screaming and everyone else was laughing, until another man in leather went and got him a towel, he threw it down for the man put on.

"Thanks, bro!" He exclaimed, before jumping.

"It's for everyone else's sake, not yours." Said the guy who threw it, who also jumped.

One by one, everyone jumped off and it was down to Chazz and Tom. "See ya down there." She said with a little bit of sadness. Then she jumped.

Then it was his turn.

He got his parachute ready, then jumped and hit the button.

As he was going down, he swore he saw himself in the pilots seat.

Then he started blacking out.