Untitled (for now) Prologue

Untitled (for now)

Inspired by Alice in Wonderland the movie and Love Story by Taylor Swift

Prologue

I stood motionless, in the pouring rain, and watched as she ran into the fog and out of my life. I tried to make myself call her name but couldn't find my voice. When her footsteps were replaced with the pounding of the rain on the sidewalk, I turned away and walked toward the life I left before we met and I fell in love. "It's not your fault son, she just wasn't right for the job." My mother said standing there with an umbrella wrapping her arms around me and guiding me toward the door and out of the despondency and pain.

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense right now, so I'll start at the beginning. My names Daniel Akil, Prince Daniel Akil actually but my friends just call me PDA.I just turned 15 and according to my mother, Queen Willow, I have to get married to someone I don't even know. So apparently, I'm getting an arranged marriage, but it's not that bad. At least I get to pick her from a premade list of women my mother approved. The good thing is I have one year to choose, the bad news is I'm spending that year, as a freshman in some private school my mom decided was nice, which makes no sense since I'm homeschooled and have already learned all that stuff. My little twin sisters, Acacia and Acadia, have to go to the middle school there, my mother says it improve their social skills. At least no one will know me there so I won't have to worry about random girls coming up to me saying, "Hey aren't you a rich prince!" or "Oooo your black cards hot." Woo can't wait.

(Just seeing if people like this please tell me!!! Thanks sweet loves :) )