Chapter one

Now I know everybody sees this happening. And I also see these parents that ain't putting their foot down for their kids they sit here and let the kids do whatever they want act however they want an approach people however they want to. here in this Society kids don't give a damn about nobody all they care about is themselves becoming famous getting money become a gang banger or drug dealer. but it takes the right parent to teach Child from the womb to the time they start walking to the time they start talking to how to respect their elders and all these kids I see some of them go gay some of them pretend to be something that they're not. you got these kids out here making videos twerking having sex fighting shooting doing gang signs smoking and don't even care about you. you got these parents that let their kids do whatever they want to do don't even care if the kids get pregnant or or not don't even care about them at all the only time they claim it's when income tax season comes . you got these father's walking out the kid's life as soon as the mother. Tells the father she's pregnant you got these fathers not stepping up and being a man that's why I know that some men take their job and then get mad about it. You got some buddies cops killing people because that look suspicious I bet you if I walk outside and walk down this neighborhood a cop would have been called on me because I was just walking around looking. Then you got these other cop sticking up for they partners and it sad but back on topic you got these fathers abusing their children physically mentally and emotionally raping them laughing about it telling them they're worthless. you got this Mother's abusing the kids at a young age you got these parents defending the father or the mother say no he's not touching you or she's not touching you but you see for yourself get child as physical abuse your child sitting here hurting and inside and out because the father is over here touching them and it says you got these dumb parents should never have kids if you are going to let a man abuse your child your a bitch. If I ever have kids I don't want my child to sit here and disrespect nobody I don't want my child to look up to somebody that's been bad in their past I don't want to sit here and watch my kid get peer pressure because it's not a way to solve it in life.