Bonus Chapter

5 years latter

Me an Tanner are still haply marred. Yeah we argue but nothing really bad. We also just found out three weeks ago that I'm pregnant. I'm so excited to have a baby. Tanner is really excited. He said he wants to wait to tell all the FoxFam till he tells Jake and Dylan today. Everyone of them are really supportive of me and Tanners relationship. Yeah there are some of them that are not happy and that are still mad and sending me some mean threats but I don't care I'm with the love of my life. Tanner was with Jack and Dylan today. After whatever they are doing they are coming back home with Tanner for dinner. I decided to make some homemade pizza.
3 hours later
Tanner and the boys got to the house. I was cutting the pizza when I heard the front door open and close. "Babe I'm home" "I'm in the kitchen" "Is that food I smell" I heard Jack scream. Good old Jack. The boys came running into the kitchen. I got all the boys some water. "So what did you guys do today" "We just went to the skate park to get some footage then to Tempest" "Man it sucks I can't go with you guys because I would be tempted to Jump" "Wait why can't you go and jump" Jake asked. I looked at Tanner and Jake and Dylan look so confused. "Tanner you want to tell them or me" "I got it. Well let's just say you guys are going to be an uncial" "Wait what" they both said at the same time. I start to smile as Tanner raped his arm around me. "Yeah me and Tanner are having a baby" "OMG OMG OMG I CANT WAIT WHAT ARE YPU GOING TO NAME IT. IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE THE BABY" "Chill out Jake we don't know when we are going to have the baby yet Amanda's first appointment isn't till Friday we won't know what we are having till longer into the pregnancy." I just sit there smiling I'm so happy they are excited to be uncials. "Oh I almost forgot Tanner here is the camera that was recoding there reaction" "Thanks. As you guys heard me and Amanda are having a baby. Leave a comment what you guys think we are going to have. Leave a like if you liked this video. Subscribe if your new to my channel. I'll see you guys in th next video" me and Tanner at the same time screamed bye and I put my hand over the camera. I can't wait to have the baby I'm already excited for the doctors appointment. I put my hands on my belly. "Mommy can't wait to see you baby"

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for a very long time. I have been busy with school. It's my last year. But thanks for reading I hope you like the book if so please vote. And remember don't be a silent reader. 😍😀