my shiny star;chapter 1

There he was shiny as bright as the northern star; his beauty was beyond the eyes of any bare mortal. His eyes were as blue as the oceans blossoms. His smile made you tremble, allowing the eruption of flicker down your stomach, I couldn’t help it I felt the need to be closer; the need to touch is flawless skin. However he was so far away! Buried in the midst, of the colourless sea of people, yet his beauty stood out among the crowd. As I battled my way through the tropical forests of strange faces, strange smell I couldn’t bear but I it never mattered, for I got closer, I got nearer but his beauty started to fade. I ran desperately to grasp his beauty, I ran desperately to behold his brightness but suddenly I was at a dead end, the very end of the crowd, as I realized my shiny star as vanished. I felt deformed, uncompleted and broken as I crumpled and lost control of my sanity. I began screaming like a be-rived child as I settled in depression. Then like a ball of flame, an overpowering scream overpowered my madness. It shook me back to life as I woke up from the lands of the dreamers covered in a pool of sweat as the sound of my mum’s loud voice reminds me; I was going to be late for school.