my shiny star chapter 2

It not yet finished and it would be great to know or have some feedback off you guys in order for me to know what you guys what done or imoprove.

waking up, i realized it was my first day at 6th form, a new school filled with new people and a platform for new beginnings. One of the advantage of my new school was i didn't have to wear a uniform, which meant i could be myself and dress how i wanted. Firstly I thought it would be as easy as reading A, B, C , just pick out a few mix and match and throw them on! How hard could that be? However this wasn't the case,  i felt the need to dress to impress, to create a new impression, to be someone new and different  other than the miserable shy little girl everyone knew me as at secondary school.  I try as much as possible not to over analyse myself but I cant help it. 

*we teenagers tend to over analysed things due to insecurities*

As i tried different outfits on and i imagined the impressions they gave of me. A black pleat skirt and black top with black gloves and black creepers screamed GOTHIC to me. A pink dress with pink wedges, a pink Paul boutique bag and pink lipstick shouted BARBIE!.  A boob tube with a short skirt yelled SLUT! during this annoying test and approval i got lost in trying on different clothes i never realized mum walked in.

''what happen in here?'' mum screamed as she saw the scattered piles of clothes.

'' nothing''  i replied harshly. 

''well you have less than 3mins before the next bus arrives. ''

''ok mum''  i managed to reply.

As she was leaving the room she turn and said ''make sure you clear up this mess before you leave this house, understood?''

''yes mum'' I replied.

Immediately she left i threw on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black low neck top with my black flats. slinged on my Nike bag and rang downstairs and realized i forgot my oyster card.  Angrily I ran back upstairs, took my oyster card and ran back downstairs, out the door and towards the bus-stop. I got their in the nick of time and caught the bus. As i sat down at the back of the bus i had a sense of relief as i took  in a breath of fresh air.

When I got off the bus i felt a strange sensation, a feeling I knew I had felt before. Where and when i have felt this surge I wasnt sure. You ever felt like your so close to something?  yet you have no clue what it is?  well that how I felt, then suddenly it just vanished as i walked into class. i felt everyone judging me,  piercing and analysing  my innocent body.  

''welcome, what is your name?'' the teacher asked.

''Scar- scar-let'' I stammered getting a bit nervous.

"what a unique name scar-scar-let?" a bald headed student screamed  out hysterically.

"NO it SCARLET!" i answered back feeling the need to defend myself.

''That enough Damien" he said to the nasty bald head boy.

"Well scarlet you know it isn't a good first impression to be late on your first day at school or is it?'' he said with a smirk on his ugly looking face.

It just 2minutes! would he really give me the same old lecture on my first day? he is making me look like a total fool in front of over 28students.

"Am really sorry sir woke up a bit late this morning, I'll try to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow'' i said trying to hid my distaste.

"Well you better be.  Anyway, there just one sit left which is next to Daniel over there" 

looking around for the only one seat left toward the back of the class and it was next to this hot looking dude who must be Daniel. walking toward the seat felt like one of the longest walks of my life hysterically speaking, Daniel seems to have judged me just like everyone else. sitting next to him, i saw his eyes, piercing as though there where reading mine suddenly i felt that same sensation that burn and desire 

 BOLUPHAM: STILL MORE TO COME. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO VOTE, FAN, COMMENT& ADD TO  YOUR READING LIST, PLEASE!!