Cole Imagine For Kyra

"Cole, this isn't right." You say, looking away from him. "Look Kyra, I love you. Dalton can't forbid me to see you when you're always with us." He says. You sigh. "I know, but I just don't like going behind my brother's back like this. I mean there's gotta be a reason he doesn't want me to see you." You sigh and stay silent for a while.

"He'll be home, soon. You must go. I don't know what he'll do if he sees us together." You say then you hear the door open. Dalton was standing there with an angry look. "GET OUT, COLE. WHAT DID I TELL YOU? STAY AWAY FROM HER." He screamed and Cole kissed your head then ran. You had a feeling you wouldn't be seeing him for a while. You tried to chase after Cole, but Dalton stopped you. "You didn't listen to me." He says and you lay back down. You began to cry a little.

At dinner with Dalton

"Why do you want me to away from him?" You asked Dalton. He stood up, pushing his chair behind him. You stood too, waiting for him to yell. "WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY AWAY FROM COLE?" You screamed. "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT. I CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU HURT. FOREVER DOESN'T LAST, YOU KNOW? ONE OF YOU WILL GET HURT. YOU'RE MY SISTER AND I CARE ABOUT YOU, KYRA."

"He wouldn't hurt me, Dalton. I'm strong enough to get through it even if he does. Thank you, though. Just please, give him a chance." You say in a lower voice.

"He has one chance. He better not hurt you." Dalton says. You both continue eating in silence.

At the studio with the guys

You've told Cole about your conversation with Dalton last night and you two are now official.

You decide what happens next.