Brie Bella and Randy Orton

Today is my sister's wedding anniversary and she invited me and my boyfriend, Randy obviously. After we got dressed and ready to go we were on our merry way to the restaurant.. When we got there all my friends and family was there, it was a family celebration.. "Hey Brie thanks for coming." "Nikki, you know I wouldn't miss it." We all sat down to eat but I felt Randy rubbing circles on my thigh..

 "Randy, what are you doing?" He shrugged "Nothing." I kind of brushed it off until he reached for my panty.. I slapped his hand away "Would you stop? we're in public.. I'm going to the bathroom.." I quickly hopped out of my seat, desperate to reach the bathroom.. I leaned aga8bst the counter and took a breathe, I just want to pounce on him but I can't.. "Come on, keep it together Brianna." "Why are you talking to yourself?"

 I jumped and saw him standing by the door.. "W-What are you doing? You can't be in here.." "Oh come on.. You left the tables because I was making you hot and bothered, so to avoid those problems, let's just get it done in here.. "We can do that." He smirked "I think we can. And we will." He walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss.. "Turn around facing the mirror and lifted up your skirt." I did as I was told, while I heard him unzip his pants. Without a warning, he roughly thrusted into me.. "Mm Randy!" He covered my mouth to muffle my moans..

 I held onto the facets as he thruseted into me harder and faster everytime.. I clenched around him, biting my lip before squirting all my juices unto the floor.. He slipped out of me and kisses my head.. "Clean up, I'll see you out there." I watched as he calmly walked out if the bathroom.. He's such a sexy jerk..

___________________________________
AJ_XO_LEE Hope you like it ❤🙈