Prologue.

Hi, my name is Zonnique Jailee Pullins and the girl you see in the picture below is me.

Lots of people aren't in my life anymore because of my actions

Whatever you want to do in life, don't allow anything or anybody to hold you back. A lil life lesson from me—take heed to it, please.

At the age of thirteen, I was diagnosed with split personality disorder but, I don't think this is some kind of personality disorder I've been dealing with.

This is something completely different that I'm dealing with.

I'm putting everyone around me in danger, so I decided to ran away.

Now you may ask, "Zonnique, why did you run away?"

Jailee, Jai—whoever the hell has been controlling my body, has become more dominant.

And I don't have control over her, it, or them anymore. I honestly don't know if I'm dealing with one or TWO different souls or even some evil entity.

This is too much for me.

Causing all of this hurt to the people I love the most was never in my plans.

I know leaving everyone unannounced will have them confused and torn up to the core, but I'd rather be away from them and stop all the emotional and physical pain than to stay and do more damage.

I've caused enough stress and heartbreak as is.

I HAD to run away.

I'm going as far away as I possibly can from civilization until I can take back control of my body.

God, please forgive me for all of the hurt and pain I've caused. Please know that I love you, my family and my friends very much.

This is my sick, twisted story that I call "Not Her."

Harris Household

Zonnique's POV

"Bye, Jailee!" Tameka, Zonnique's mom, called out to her as she grabbed her purse and car keys. Zonnique walked over to where Tameka was, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and told her bye.

Everyone who knows Tameka personally calls her by her nickname, Tiny. She owns two operating nail salons that's constantly receiving business traffic from local customers in the state of Georgia and customers around the country.

Tiny was with Zonni, Zonnique's dad for two and a half years before she got pregnant with their daughter. Zonnique was two years old when her dad and mom split up and they agreed to co-parent their daughter.