uno

♡zayn's pov♡

I was in my art class when the door opened and in came the tiny boy that always sits alone.
He walked quietly to his seat, I noticed his hair was messy, his whole outfit was dirty, like he fell into a puddle of mud. I took a quick glance towards him, and he was just sitting there.
I looked up at the teacher, she was explaining the new project that had been assigned to the class, but I was not paying attention. All my attention was on my drawing.
I love art, it has been the only thing that has kept me sane in this horrible place.
I hate this school, I hate the students and I hate the teachers.
When I looked back up at the front of the classroom, the teacher wasn't there I looked around and she was talking very quietly to the tiny blonde, he was smiling at her, his smile was so pretty and bright.
He was nodding his head, and took out his art materials. I guess the teacher was talking to him about the project.
I don't know much about the kid, other than he got here last year, he was put in special classes because he has autism, but there is a new policy we're they have to be enrolled in other classes, so that students can "come together and create a more friendly and accepting community" whatever that means.
If you look at the kid you'd never think he has a mental disability, he's always smiling and trying to talk to people, or other times he's quiet but then again everyone likes a little bit of peace and quiet in their lives.
He noticed me staring and shyly waved his small hand at me, and he kept that smile on his face even though I could see the fear and nervousness in his eyes.
I waved back but I didn't smile, I don't want all these dumb asses to think they can talk to me just because they see me being nice to someone.
Now, I know I'm not the most friendly or talkative guy out there, but frankly I don't care. The less people know about me the better.

---------

New story?

Liz xx