Shut.... up

I find my seat on the plane next to the most annoying person ever, I put in my AirPods and put on Hamilton when I feel my left ear piece ripped out of my ear.

I look over to my left to see Eric mouthing something to me, well he is talking but I cant hear him over King George singing out his heart 'and when push, comes to shove... I will, kill your friends and family-'

I pull out my other earpiece to hear what he is saying.

"Hi!" Eric says

"Hi?" then there is a pause, we are looking at each other for what feels like hours, it wasn't really hours. "Uhm, is that all?" I say attempting to break the silence

"Yep!" Eric replies with a creepy smile

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU DISTURBED ME TO SAY HI!?" Is what I would have said, but instead i just put in my earphones, close my eyes and listen to the remaining 5 seconds of the song. As soon as the song finishes I open my eyes and in the corner of my eye I can see him staring at me.

I close my eyes again "this is going to be a loooonng ride" I moan.

I start to scroll through the movies listed on the screen on the back of the chair in front of me as I choose my movie and sit back I look over to Eric to see him holding a teddy bear, mouth open smiling while watching Disney Frozen. His smile quickly turns to a frown when Elsa strikes Anna with her ice powers. He has a surprised expression and looks worried.

I shake my head and go back to the movie when I remember I have to vlog. I pull out my camera and turn it on to film a short segment to put into the vlog when I realise the sunset looks really pretty and I want to film it but I cant reach it...

I give Eric a small nudge and he jumps then takes off his earphones "Hey Eric? Can we swap seats for a second so that I can film the sunset?"

"Uhhhh... I am watching frozen and Elsa is about to reveal her powers, can the sun set wait?"

I look out the window to see the sunset slowly fading, not dramatically but slowly the pinks and oranges are loosing their opacity.

"Well the colours are fading and it wont be there for much longer so I really need to get this segment" I say while looking out the window. He looks at me and then puts his headphones back on. He leaves me no choice. I unbuckle my seat belt and sit on his lap, position my camera and press record. I can't see his face because he is behind me but I can feel him staring down on me startled.

I look through the viewfinder, colours range from pinks, purples and oranges spread across the sky in an ombre. Truly beautiful. The sky keeps my mind occupied for a little, till it hits me again. Seth. I will be there with him for real this time, not a dream or in my imagination... For real.

I slowly move back into my seat, I try not to look at Eric directly, instead I look into the reflection on someone's buckle to him looking at me with his mouth wide open, looking at me in horror.