Chapter 1

(Elizabeth's POV.)

"Elizabeth get up it's your first day of school!" My dad yelled.

I groaned and slowly used my elbows to sit up in my comfy bed. I swing my legs to the side and walked into the shower. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I go back in the room and search for an outfit in my dresser.

Suddenly I hear the door screech open. I froze then my heart began racing. I slowly turned around and was shocked with cold icy water being thrown at me. I scream and open my eyes. I see my 10 year old brother rolling on the floor laughing his head off.

"Hahahahaha!!!! Lisa, you should've seen your face!" Daniel choked out between his fit of giggles.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU THREW A WATER BALLOON AT ME, DANIEL!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!? GET OUT IF MY ROOM OR I'LL DESTROY YOU!!"

He slowly walked out, still laughing. I scowled at him and picked up the little pieces of balloon and threw it in the trash bin. I turned on music on my iPhone 5 to calm myself.

I finally picked out my outfit. A long sleeved shirt with navy and white stripes, with a red scarf, skinny jeans and brown ugg boots. I straighten my hair then did a fish tail. For makeup, I put some mascara and eyeliner, making my dull brown eyes pop out. I don't put any blush because of my tanned skin color.

I looked at the time,

7:45

I grab my book bag, purse, and iPhone 5 then head down stairs.

"Good morning dad." I kiss his cheek and sit my book bag on the kitchen stool.

"Good morning, sweetie." Looking up from his newspaper.

I grabbed the whole wheat bread, the Nutella, and orange juice.

"Still working on that crossword puzzle?" I asked, taking out a piece of bread and putting it on a plate.

"Yeaah.. what rhymes with camp?"

"Umm... what about lamp?" I said, spreading Nutella on the bread.

"Honey your a genius!!" he said smiling.

"Haha, I know." I giggle, while pouring orange juice in a glass.

"Mmm." I said, biting into the heavenly goodness of Nutella.

"Daddy do you know how much I love Nutella?" I mumble, with food still in my mouth.

"As much as you love me." I chuckle.

"Correct."

I looked at the clock on the stove.

7:50

"Alright daddy I gotta go. Love you." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, sweetie. Have a good day."

"Okay!" I called over my shoulder, heading out the door.

I get into my red Ford and start heading to school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next Update: Wednesday

Author's Note:

Hey guys! This my new story I really hope y'all like it!! In my last story I didn't really know what to do but now this story I know exactly what I'm doing!!

Stay beautiful! 😘 ~ xdreamx711