Chapter 3

(Elizabeth's POV.)

"Um-uh, uh y-yeah, I-I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Here let me help you." he said grabbing my hand, sending tingles up and everywhere on my body. At the same time terrifying me.

I pull up slowly then gently brushed myself off.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry I bumped into you." he apologized.

I look up shyly, admiring his beautiful blue eyes matching his pale skin, and his short black hair in a tiny quiff.

"Um y-yeah I'm okay." I look back down admiring my shoes and scolding myself for staring too long.

" Hey, is that you Lisa?" he asked, making me tingly as he said my name.

I refused to answer and look back up. He slowly reached up to touch my chin and push it up slowly, making me get lost in his ocean blue eyes.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"Remember me?"

"It's nice to see you again. I know I always see you in the hallway but we never had a real conversation. Would you like to uh-possibly, catch up this year?" He asked, with hope in his eyes.

"Uh- well I-I was going to uh join this thing? Y-you know, and...yeah."

I tried to make an excuse, and trying not to make a fool of myself but failing miserably.

"Please! I really want to get to know you! I'm sorry about that one thing in 3rd grade. Please tell me it's not about that!" he pleaded.

Wow, I can't believe he still remembers that.
I guess he does care.

••••~FLASH BACK~••••

"Hey Loser Lisa!! Pick up that trash!" someone yelled in the crowd.

Everyone in the 3rd grade was circling me, bullying me.

I was lying on in the middle of hallway sobbing while being stoned, except with balled up paper.

"Please! Let me alone!"

One boy with jet black hair walked up to me with an evil smirk curled up upon his lips. Everyone fell dead silent.

He quickly yanked me up by my hair pulling me towards a locker. I was sobbing harder screaming in pain wanting to go home. I pulled my hair away from his hands but it was no use.

He quickly opened the locker with his other hand and threw me in. I landed on my head knocking me out. I before I passed out I heard the locker slam shut and heard him say,

"Sweet dreams, Loser Lisa."

••••~END OF FLASH BACK~••••