Exploring the Forest

Five teenage girls got bored so they decided to get in their car and drive to the forest.

But first, let me introduce you to these girls:

Jocelyn- she's the sporty tomboy type. She is energetic and fun.

Melissa- She's the jokester type. She always makes her friends smile.

Ava- She is caring and calm. She will always help a friend in need.

Sarah- This girl is a fire cracker. She's over protective of her friends and is quick on her feet.

Alexandra- She's the smart, quiet one. She is always reading or taking photos. She is very shy at times, even with her friends.

Now that that's done, back to the story:

The five teens found a place to park and now stood at the edge of the woods.

Jocelyn was tossing her lucky hackey sack hand to hand. "This'll be fun. I promise." She said a grin on her tanned face.

Ava looked into the forest and nodded. "I hope so. I missed lessons for this" she sighed, her viola case on her back.

Melissa looked over at the two. "Come on ya' wiper-snappers, lighten up" she said in an old lady voice,which made the two chuckle.

Sarah checked her watch and compass. "Why did you drag me into this?" She asked with a sigh.

Alexandra with her nose in a book finnally looked into the woods. "I-I should've stayed home...." She gulped.

"You'll be alright Alexandra." Ava said looping her arm around Alexandra's.

Alexandra nodded putting her book down and got out her compass.

The others did the same and Jocelyn picked up Alexandra's glasses case which she dropped.

"Let's go before time freezes us."  Melissa said easing the tension.

They all nodded again and went into the woods. Each in different directions.

After an hour, Ava found something amazing: castle ruins.

"Guys! Come check this out!"  She said in her walkie-talkie.

One by one the others showed up. Jocelyn was first.

"Woah!! I wonder how long this was here!" She exclaimed dropping her hackey sack.

Then Melissa came. She gaped at the ruins.

"Oh my goodness! This is so cool!" She said, her eyes wide.

Sarah then came. She looked at the ruins her mouth slightly open.

"Do you know how long this seemed to be here?!" She spoke on a tone of excitement.

Lastly, Alexandra  came. She gasped looking at the ruins.

"Oh...this is unbelievable! These ruins are beautiful!" She says fixing her glasses.

The others, confused by the change of her personality. Although it was unsettling to see her not shy it made them smile.

"The architecture here is phenomenal. The roof and walls are still standing." Ava nodded.

The others nodded staying silent. They all stared at the ruins.

"Well, let's go in," Melissa said. The others looked at her wondering if she was serious. "I mean it, come on"

She grabbed Alexandra's hand and Alexandra squealed a little. "Get off!" She said trying to pull her hand out of her friends grip.