Chapter 4~ The First Day in Work

*Your P.O.V* 

After taking a shower, you were still thinking of Joker. I banged my head on a wall, wanting the thoughts to get out of my head, "I. Don't. Want. To. Wake. Up. Damn it!!" You said. You did that for at least 3 minutes before your best friend, who you saw at the club last night, opened the door. "You okay (Y/N)? Please don't tell me you're stressed....again with a client," (Y/F/N) said sighing. I still kept banging my head against the wall saying, "I. Have. Mixed. Feelings. About. Joker. Please help me." She pulled you away from the wall, talking to you about how to deal with these weird feelings you didn't want to feel.

She went on with "Maybe you should talk with him" or some shit like that. She doesn't get how insane and violent he can be to anyone, plus I don't want to go down that road of rejection again. Once we were done talking about it (Y/F/N) went down stairs, and I heard her right through the wall saying, "We've been expecting you Joker. She's in her bedroom." 

I began to rapidly began cleaning everything, cause I have little...thing for having pictures of him and Harley on my wall. The pictures of Harley had knifes in them, because her love for Joker driving her to insanity made me so insane I just had to. I quickly sat on my bed as (Y/F/N) opened the door to let J and Harley in. "Hello doll face, you got my note last night?" He smiled.

*Joker's P.O.V* 

I looked at (Y/N), and noticed that she smiled like she was hiding something. "Hello doll face, you got my note last night?" I smiled. She didn't respond, but she did roll her eyes at me, making me laugh. "(Y/N), don't you have something to say J? That you lo-" "I'll slit your throat if you say any other thing about my..situation." I guess something happened last night, but I went along with it just to try and make (Y/N) blush a little. "Come on doll face, you can tell me anything," I whispered in her ear, "Anything at all, you know?" 

*Your P.O.V* 

J started whispering in my ear, and I felt my face getting hot. I turned to (Y/F/N) to ask quietly, "What do I do now?" They shrugged. J moved away, and my face was total red with me trying to not smile. I sighed, "So, Val...wait, don't we have her phone number (Y/F/N)?" She nodded and I stood up, running my hands through my hair. "But besides that, (Y/N) you can go and tell Joker what you wanted to say to him. Was that something that you lo-" You pulled out your gun and pointed it at them, "I'm insane enough to shoot my best friend, don't make me." 

*Joker's P.O.V*

I could get the idea that (Y/N)'s friend was trying to tell me something, so I just came out and said, "If you don't want to say what that thing is, how about your friend can say for you?" 

{.....BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBEYEBEYEBEYBEBYEBYEBEYEEBEYEYEYEBEBY!!!!!BYE!!!~}