*ELEVEN*

Stoney woke up first thing the next morning as I watched him give Kc a kiss on the cheek as he thanked her for the overly awesome night...then he jumped up and got dressed and told me he'd be home after work dear...then he left...I chuckled a little bit, at my blood brother's idiocy...then rolled over and wrapped my arms around my Kc, then gave her a kiss...she rolled over and told me never to talk her into having a threesome again...for I alone was too much to handle...but having two bad boys was too much for any girl to ever handle at the same time.

I smiled at her and said I wouldn't let Stoney mess with her again...but her trying to get rid of me was a whole other story...for I wasn't going anywhere...and I was never going to stop or leave her alone, she smiled at me and said she never wanted me to leave her alone...I kissed her and said that was good...for I wasn't going to. I slowly got up and dressed, then headed downstairs to grab an early day beer...only to be surrounded by Mac, Danny, Stella, Donald, & the homeboy...Sheldon Hawkes...I rolled around in the seat and asked them what I could do for them...Mac sat down and looked right at me and said that the state police department found the remains of John Walker this morning...and that someone pushed him into his own woodchipper...then he added that he knew I killed Julia Preston and Detective Trembley as well...I looked at him and said that I had no idea what he was talking about...then he came out and asked me if I knew anything about Sylvia Walker's disappearance...that her workplace called in and said she never made it to work, and that the police that was watching her house...said her car never left the house...but she wasn't home...and no where to be found.

I looked at him and said that was a real shame, that those cops were too busy playing with themselves...instead of doing their job...Danny jumped in my face and told me that he knew I killed them, and he knew that Sylvia wasn't just missing that she was dead...and that I killed her...and it was only a matter of time before they found her remains...I laughed at him and shook his hand as wished him the best of luck...then I hopped off the stool and as I was heading back up to my room...Mac told me to have a nice day...for they were numbered...and I just didn't know it yet...then they all left Chucky's with no more information, then they came in with.

Kc was upstairs sitting on the edge of the bed fully dressed and putting her shoes on...the look on her face...told me right away that she heard something that she didn' t need to hear...I sat down next to her and asked her what was the matter...she looked at me and asked me how I knew her parents...I felt that insecure warm boiling come up from the pit of my stomach...and I tensed up and looked right at her and begged her not to ask me that...but she was beyond listening point...and jumped up in my face and asked me very loudly, how in the hell I knew her parents!!...I looked down and realized, that I wasn't going to be able to get out of it...and I jumped up and told her if she remembered what I told her about me being in the orphanage, and being adopted...and after living with what seemed to be my new loving family for six years...then I was given back to the orphanage...because they didn't want me anymore...well those so-called foster parents was Sylvia and John Walker...and they betrayed me and ruined my fucking life...then I looked dead into her eyes and said that they did it for her...Sylvia was pregnant with her...they didn't love me...but they sure loved and wanted her.

Kc noticed the drastic change in my mannerisms and emotions...and moved away from me getting scared of my temper that was flaring up...I stood up and walked up to her and asked her why she had to ask...why she couldn't just let it go...that I loved her and didn't want to...but now I had no choice...she was giving me no choice...she looked at me in tears and said I killed them...I killed her parents...I moved right up into her face and touched her face and said with total emotional loss...that I had to...they had to pay for what they did to me...they all had to pay for hurting me and leaving me alone...but now that she knew the truth about me...she was too dangerous to keep alive...that it was either her or me...then I cried a little bit and said that I really didn't want to, because I loved her...and she was the only one that ever showed me love in return...but she gave me no choice...for Mac would soon find out, that she knew and I would be back in prison...or lethal injected...and I couldn't let that happen.

Kc stood up slowly and said I was right, that she gave me no choice...that I had to do it...then she moved up right next to me and looked right into my eyes and begged me if I was going to do it...just to please make it quick and painless...and for me to always know and remember that she loved me very much...then she showed me her throat and closed her eyes tightly...I blankly looked at her and instinctively placed my hand around her neck and began to squeeze...but only just a little...when a girl came in that I never saw before shouting out in pure happiness holding a piece of paper in her hand, and calling out to Kc...I quickly moved my hand from her neck and spun around to see who it was...Kc quickly grabbed me as we both sat down on the bed...Kc wiped her eyes and asked her what the news was...she looked at her and asked her if she remembered the lab work she had done last week...Kc told her yes...she smiled and handed Kc the results...Kc took one look at it then dropped back on the bed hard...then dropped the paper on the floor at my feet.