I'm Taking This Seriously

Ashley was mad that I won and I could tell. She ran out and I didn't see her after that. Then in school everytime I passed her she gave me the evil eye and said something to her little popular group about me and they all laughed. I wanted to drop out of school so badly and just completley focus on gymnastics. My mom said I had to wait until next year though. I really wanted to go so I asked her and asked her untill she said yes. Then I turned 16 and I was allowed to participate in the olympics. So I really had to put my focus completely on gymnastics.

"Mom come on we'll be late for practice and Jamie will kill me!" Hannah said.(Jackie was my gymnastics coach)

"Okay okay I'm coming."

Hannah and her mom got into her black Honda and started to drive to Kroll Gymnastics Studio.

"Thanks for driving me oh practice is till nine today." Hannah told her mom.

"Okay bye Hannah."

"Bye mom."

I walk up the steep paved road to the door painted red that said "Kroll Gymnastics" in the front.

I started stretching and I felt different..it felt calm I know what it was I didn't see Ashley and for once It felt peaceful until she ruined it and walked in the door then everything was back to normal.

"Hey Hannah."

Ashley said to me sarcasticly.

"Hey Ashley how are you?" Hannah asked.

" Great...now can you stop talking to me I have to take this seriously unlike some people I know."

" Well at least i' m not a.... you know never mind .

I started to practice and I looked over and saw Ashley doing MY routine I mean she can't do that right? Thats no fair because now I have to make up a new routine but I guess that good because I need to add some harder stunts so I can beat Ashley at nationals.

Then my coach told me to come over to her office in the corner of the huge blue gym. So I did and she said,

"I'm sorry to tell you Hannah but your mom has got into a car accident and she's in the hospital."

" WHAT! No no no this can't be happening! I need to go to her NOW! Y-you need to take me there please! "

"I can't Hannah get Jerry to." my coach said

" Fine. JERRY! Where are you? Can you take me to the....the hospital?!"

" Sure why?"

" My mom j- j- just take me please!

We started to drive out of the parking lot. The drive seemed to be the longestdrive ever. I couldn't stop crying and thinking I could be an orphan and I hope she's okay. Finally we're here. The hospital always made me feel sick the bland walls ,the smell of death, andmost off all the things you see. I ran into the emergency building and up to the darck brown desk in the middle of the room. I asked the woman if I could go see my mom and she said

"no, please wait on the chairs to your left. Thank you."

I cried and screamed until Jerry yanked my arm pulling me away. I wiped away the warm tears streaming from my eyes. I didn't want to sit down in the stupid chairs I wanted to see my mom! The woman at the desk went away to some room and came back saying ,

"I'm sorry but your mother has passed away. "

"What?!" I said tearing up again

"NO NO NO!!"

I screamed until my throat hurt I didn't even care if the woman yelled at me without thinking I ran into the room she went into before and saw my mom layin there, helpless it made me cry like nothing else ever had or ever will. It made me sick. The look in hers eyes,her pale blue beautiful eyes. She looked so sad just laying there. I brought he close to me as I wept.

I never got to say goodbye...