Future Alpha and his....Vampire Mate!? (BxB)

(Gonna be a short chapie so sorry)

Zephyr

"Charlie watch out!" I hear Luka's voice.

'Zephyr are you okay?' Rayne asks in my head.

'Yeah, watch it!'

Rayne jumps out of the way and out of the corner of my eye I see Luka get knocked down by two Rouges.

'Rayne! Luka's in trouble!'

I see Rayne whip his head towards Luka and his eyes go wild. He lets out a loud roar and tackles both Rouges to the ground. Shit, he's beyond pissed. Never mess with a werewolfs mate, especially the Alpha's mate.

"Thanks Rayne," Luka says, sitting up.

Rayne nuzzles Luka's face and Luka hugs him. They both get up and start fighting again.

'How many are there!' I question.

'Don't know, but we need to end this.'

The Rouge in front of me growl viciously and then lunges at me. I try to dodge, but he trips me and I go down. I feel his teeth rip into my hind leg and I let out a loud pain filled whine.

'Rayne!'

'Zephyr!'

I hear Rayne running to me and then the next thing I see is the Rouge zooming through the air with Charlie.

"Don't you ever lay your filthy paws on my mate!" Charlie hisses and then rips the Rouges head off.

'Zephyr, are you alright?'

'My leg! It burns!'

I see Rayne's eyes widen at the wound and I hear him whimper.

"The Rouges have retreated," Luka says.

Rayne and I shift back and I cry out in pain as I feel my wounded leg shift back. I see Luka holding his arm, which looks about as bad as my leg, as Charlie wraps a piece of his shirt around it. Rayne does the same to my leg and both Luka and I whine in pain.

"We need to get both Luka and Zephyr back to the pack house!" Rayne says in a worried tone.

We all nod and Charlie takes Luka to his car after he kisses me. Rayne carefully sets me in the front of his car and starts to drive once he gets in. I whimper loudly as we hit a pothole one the road.

"Sorry buddy, we'll be there soon okay?"

I can see Rayne's mouth moving, but nothing's coming out. The edges of my vision start to fade and the last thing I see is a panicked look on my brothers face.

Rayne

Charlie is in Luka's car behind me and I hope that Luka is okay. I look over to Zephyr as he whimpers loudly as I hit a pothole in the road.

"Sorry buddy, we'll be there soon okay?"

I see Zephyr's eyes glaze over and start to close.

"No! Zephyr stay awake! Open your eyes!" I scream.

I hear mumbled 'sorry' and 'I love you Charlie' and then Zephyr goes completely still.

"Zephyr!? Zephyr please open your eyes! Stay with me baby brother!!" I cry as I start to speed more than I already am.

"Zephyr! Damn it you're an Alpha's son! You can't die like this!"