Brenton pov.

I am really tired my brother and the guy who pulled him away were up all night.No they were not doing that, but i mean im sure there was make out seasions here and there.

* insert sweet face*.

Alicia is so beautiful, last night we sat up and talked and learnt so much about each other. I found out that she transformed to a 16 year old when she was sapposed to turn 4 and that for a whole year she watched her older twin stay as a 4 year old untill he turned 17 on there 5th birthday and that is how they are the same age. WOW THAT'S A MOUTH FUL.

My mate is in the shower whilst im rolling on the floor, hey dont judge when im alone the floor becomes my best friend. My brother hunter knows that cause he does the same thing.

Ok so i guess i should explain my brother and i whilst we are waiting for my mate.

1- he is 18  turning 19 soon and im 17 

2- our mum died whilst giving birth to me

3- our farther blaimed me for the death of his mate so as soon as my brother was 18 he took me away.

4-we are best friends

5- my brother acts like he might be quite but thats if he doesnt know you.

6- me im really shy but i guess it is my mate that is making me talk more.

7- my brother likes to be in the crowed i stay outside.

8- i never knew he was gay, all i knew was that he didnt care what gender his mate was. he would always say he just wanted his mate ever since he was sixteen.

9- me, well my dad told me things when i was growing up, things about how my mate wont love me but i believed him. that was until hunter snapped me out of it on my sixteen birthday.

10-we both will love our mate.

Alicia walks out with marone shorts on and a black tshirt tucked in with marone coloured heels, she put her towel and pj's in the hamper at the far end of her room. she noticed me looking at her and started to smirk. i was a bit worried cause i looked like an evil smirk.