Ch. 1

I got up out of my bed, checking my phone. I got an alert from the front desk at my studio. I had some customers waiting, who just arrived. I changed from my tanktop and shorts, to a pair of combat boots, leather jacket, metallica t-shirt, and some denim jeans. I grabbed a packed breakfast from the fridge on my way out. 

As I put the key into ignition, my motorcycle roars to life. I put my breakfast into the side pocket and spead off to start my day at work.

Once I get there, my assistant tells me that they are in the waiting room. "Thanks Amber." She nodds and goes back to her buisness. I don't care what she does with her free time, just as long as she gets the job done as my desk lady.

I set my stuff down in my cubicle and stick my leftovers in the microwave. They are taking some time, so I go to see what the clients have in mind.

I walk into the waiting room to see them all turn to me and look back to their seats. They must think I'm another customer... Amateurs...

"Alright, who's the first one in?"I say, and they all turn their heads. The one with the dark skin and hair, says,"I thought we just talked to the desk person??" I'm starting to get a little pissed... "I'm giving you one warning and only one. I'm the tattoo artist but if you don't like it, get out of my studio. I don't need amateurs in my shop." They all turn their heads, looking shocked. The same dude speaks again."Quit fooling around with us, and jusst get the man who's doing our tattoos." I'm past pissed now. "Get out. I told you one and I'm not saying it again. Get out!" I yelled, and the others turn to scurry out the door. Another boy, but with curly hair, mumbles, "Zayn, I think she's serious. Let's leave."

This Zayn guy turns and says, "No, I'm not leaving without a tattoo. And that's all I want." Whatever. "Fine, I'm going back to my breakfast, the door's right behind you. Don't let it knock you out." The guy started to almost charge at me, but as soon as he got near me, I put my hand on his collar bone and pushed him flat onto his ass on the tiled floor. I got in his face and said, Ya know, when I said 'Don't let the door knock you out', I didn't mean for me to do it instead." I let go of him, and he was terrified so bad, I thought he was going to piss his pants.

The other boys looked shocked, then recovered, going "DUDE, YOU JUST GOT KNOCK FLAT ON YOUR ASS BY A GIRL!" Zayn got up and huffed, walking out the door.The blond haired one left after him, while the rest of the guys followed me to my office. I sat down in my chair, eating my leftover chinese food that was still in the microwave. They all started asking me questions at once.

"Shut up and ask one at a time! God!"

The curly haired boy spoke up first."How did you do that?! That was soo fuckin' hot!" I shrugged and said,"Well, I wasn't going to deal with someone like that, so I took care of it. He should be fine, except for his pride: that's broken and can't be fixed." They all started laughing, and I waited until they were done. "So is any of you guys going to actually get a tattoo?" One of them stepped up and said, "I am. My name's Louis. That was hilarious how you just put him in his place like that. M-mm, girl, you showed him!" He swayed his head back and forth with his finger in the air and the other hand on his hip.

I chuckled at his reaction, and started to pull out pictures of popular tattoos. He flipped through them and said that he wanted a old fashioned stop watch and quotes on his wrist."Okay, and what colors do you want them in? Or do you want it in black and white?" He wanted black and white, so I started sketching out the tattoo on paper."Oh, by the way, My name's Alissa." One of them spoke up: "I'm Liam, this is Harry, and Niall was the one who ran out after Zayn." That's alot of names."Oh, and sorry for the way Zayn acted. He would normally never do that to a girl."

Ha, that's funny. He didn't seem to care, until I smashed his big ego into the ground... "Eh it's fine. Happens all the time. Dudes come in, thinking their not gonna have to sit under the light on my desk with me hovering over their arm." They chuck;ed and we left to the studio where I would do his tattoo.