Ch 2

I was sittimg on my couch, watching Netflix when my phone signalled that I got a text. I pulled it out and saw it was from Zayn. Wierd. It said that he wanted to meet me somewhere, didn't matter where. I texted him back, saying I would be at the studio.

I got up from the couch and grtabbed my jacket and keys, while slidding my boots on. 

As I got to the studio, I walked into Amber's office and asked her if Zayn had shown up yet. She told me that noone had come by today, so I went to my office to wait. After about 10 minutes, Amber buzzed in and told me he was here, so I told her to send him in.

Zayn knocked on the door , so I called out, "Come in!" He walked in lazily and took a seat. He thought for a minute, and said, "She broke up with me." What was he talkin- "Oh... I'm so sorry..." He looked down, then back up at me with a hopeful stare. "Can you make the tattoo different??" I thought about it for a while. "Well, I might... I think you will have to wait until the bandage is able to come off and it's fully healed." His eyes widened. "And how long will that be??" Hmmm...... "Let me see it and I can tell you." 

He rolled up his sleeve and showed me his arm. I carefully unwrapped it, taking a look. It didn't look too bad. "It looks like it's gonna be heale maybe tomorrow or maybe the day after." He sighed. "Okay... Will you be here then?" I rolled over on my chair, to the callender on the wall behind me. I was working all week. I turned to face him and said, "Yep. Will you come tomorrow or the day after?"

He replied, "Probably the day after." I wrote the appointment date down on the calender and rolled back to my desk.

I looked at him and said, "So what do you want me to do with the tattoo? Like make it look like something else, or what?" He looked down for a second, then said, "Well, I was hoping you are able to make it look like something else, but I don't completely know how it will turn out." I nodded and took out my notebook. I drew his design in pen so I couldn't erase it. I stuck it into a plastic covering so I could draw on it, so I coulderase what I drew, without messing up the actual drawing. He watched what I was doing, btu soon question what it was that I was doing. I explained it, and he said, "I don't think I would have ever thought of that, myself." I shrugged and replied, "Yeah, well after being a tattoo artist for a while, it comes in handy very often."

I started to draw on it with a design, maaking it look like a pimp girl that went evil. After I was finished, I turned it to Zayn. He chuckled at it and said, "Ya know, it's got two purposes here. It covers the actual tattoo and it shows how evil she really is." The cartoon Perrie's clothes were torn and shreaded as if she came back from the show, The Walking Dead. He handed it back to me and I colored in the eyes, making it look like there weren't anything but eye sockets left. He laughed and confirmed, "I think that's what we should go with as the cover-up." Okay, then that's what I'm saving for two more days." I said, while pinning it up on the board above my desk.

Zayn had said that he had errands to run, so he gathered his things and headed for the door, me following after. I had also decided to head out for the rest of the day, unless I had more customers later.

As we walked out the door and into the parking lot, I walked up to my bike. "So where are you goin' after this?" Zayn had asked me. I shrugged, "Still deciding." He nodded and said, "Well if you don't mind, is it okay if I tag along?" I replied, "Well only if you're into a variety of things, sure. Just follow me." I jumped on my bike as Zayn followed me in his black Bentley Continental GT.

We ended up getting stuck in traffic jam, only half-way there. As I was behind four cars from the red light, I thought about where we were going. I was heading to go see my good cousin who was a street fighter and had a fight that I told him I would be for. I loved watching the fights, even if he wasn't in them. I had learned how to fight the same way the fighters do, but I rarely ever fought in the rings. I liked to watch more.