Chapter 1

READER POV:
                ''Alex! Nick! Get ready for school!'' I yelled to both of my brothers. I went ahead and started on our breakfast since the boys were getting ready. Alexander appeared in the kitchen first, with mismatched clothes and bad case of bedhead. ''Alex, your clothes don't match. Go change into something that matches.'' He sleeply rubbed his eyes saying, ''Okay sissy.'' I smiled at the nickname given to me by my youngest brother since he could speak. Nick came into the kitchen next, geling his hair with his hands. Well, at least his clothes weren't mismatched like Alex's.
                He took his hands away from his hair to reach for a piece of toast. I grabbed the toast away before he could touch it. ''Wash your hands first, Nick.'' Nick rolled his dark brown eyes saying, ''Fine, don't get your panties in a twist.'' I chose to ignore the fourteen year old's comment, since I knew he was not happy about summer being over. Alex came back into the room this time with matching clothes. It would be the first time he went to school since he would be in kindergarden. I sighed when I seen his bedhead. ''Alex, go get me your hairbrush please.'' I asked the excited six year old. His baby blue eyes gleamed with pure happiness. He saluted me saying, ''Yes sissy, yes sissy.''
                As Alex ran out of the room, Nick walked in, having to dodge his little brother. ''Watch where you're going you little brat!'' Nick yelled at Alex. ''Nick, don't call Alexander that. Alex watch where you're going please.'' I told my brothers calmly. They both nodded, then continued what they were doing. I sighed and continued on breakfast. They always fought like this since our parents died from a car accident. Luckily, I was old enough to take custody of both of my brothers, but I had to quit collage. Even though I had to quit collage, I wouldn't have done anything else.
                After making sure the boys were ready, I drove them both to school. I had their lunches packed, backpacks ready, and their supplies were ready to be used. I smiled at both of the boys, ''Have a good day! Make some new friends! Make good choices! Bye, I love you!'' I kissed them both on the cheek and smiled. Nick crossed his arms. ''Don't embarass me! My friends are looking!'' I rolled my eyes at the teen who was 'to cool' for me to kiss him and tell him bye. Alex smiled, ''Don't worry sissy! You can embarass me all you want!'' I chuckled saying, ''Thanks Alex.'' Nick scoffed, muttering, ''Buttkisser.''
                After I dropped my brothers off at school I drove home. I hung my coat and took my shoes off at the door. I started to clean the dirty dishes from breakfast, making sure to throw away anything that was not eaten. I sighed out of relief when I was finished. I went to Alex's room to clean. After picking up his plushies I placed them on his neatly made bed that I made. I looked around the room, seeing that I was done cleaning. I walked to Nick's room doing the same. I plopped down on the couch when I was done cleaning the house. I grabbed a blanket and soon fell asleep.
                I got up yawning and stretching. I checked the time, seeing that I still had two hours until I had to pick up my brothers. I decided to grab a small snack from the kitchen. I settled for f/s, my favorite snack. After eating my snack, I decided to drive around town to get some groceries. I grabbed my keys and pulled on my vans/converse. I started my car and left my driveway.
                I made sure to keep track of time while I was out shopping so I would remember to pick up my brothers. It felt like barely any time had passed before I had to pick up my brothers. I waited in the school pick up line for what seemed like forever. I smiled when I could finally see my brothers. Nick was hanging out with some of his friends, talking. Alex was talking to a little boy his age. Soon we were all in the car on our way home. Alex then asked, ''Y/n? Can we go to Fredbear's?'' I smiled saying, ''Sure, it's been a while.'' Nick rolled his eyes, ''I'll be so bored! Can I invite my new friends to come?'' I nodded, ''That's fine Nick.''