School

We all have that one friend...That doesn't except or approve of the guy you are in love with...But maybe they could be right, maybe the person you are in love with isn't good enough or...He will hurt you...Yes he! He...Hurt me...The guy I am in love with he hurt me not mentally but physically. Everyday after school so that I don't get hurt I run to the rooftop just thinking about how bad my life is...It hurts to think that...Because I used to think I had a good life....Not until I lost my dad and my mom has cancer and I've been getting bullied by the guy I love...I really hate my life and I just want to end it. I stood up at the edge of the brick wall, over it has a far landing down, I was about to jump off as I heard a yell "Stop! You WILL regret this! PLEASE....COME ON PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" I turned around and seen him...The guy I loved...The guy I thought never would hurt me....Jungkook....:(....I tilted my head, looked him in the eyes with tears rolling down my face and said with a quiet voice but loud enough for him to hear {Basically a crying kind of voice} "You...You don't understand how bad my life is....I lost my dad and now my mom has cancer....And I....I....I get beat...B....By YOUU!!!" He walked towards me and I stepped back at the edge of  the wall...He grabbed my waist and pulled me away from the wall so I wouldn't fall. "J...Jungkook You scare me, Please don't hurt me p...Please😰"
He put his head down and I  bent down so I  could see his face and I seen tears falling down his face. I touched his face and asked him "W...What's wrong Jungkook?" He looked up at me and said "I am sorry for hurting you! I never really noticed how bad you were hurting" he looked down at my arms, legs, neck, and then he lifted my shirt up and looked at my stomach. Scars, bruises, and scratches! He walked over to a wall and started to punch it and cursed out while doing it. I ran over to him and pulled him away, blood everywhere but I did not care I hugged him and started pouring tears and you heard him whisper into your ear "I...I am in love with you! T...That's why I...I hurt you..."  my eyes got really big and I whispered back "I've been in love with you..."