O⃟N⃟E⃟

the news got around the campus pretty quick around lunchtime everyone knew

"isn't that jimin's girlfriend?"

"really? she's weird!"

"i heard they were childhood friends."

"she is pretty..."

ari heard all the comments as she passed the tables to sit under the tree

she was eating and trying to think on what to do for art project but all she thought was jimin. she doodled little hearts and wrote their initials and put a heart around it. she giggled and put her head down.

"why are you hiding, ari?" she heard jimin and looked up to see jimin giving her a smile.

she glanced down, saw her childish doodles. "nothing!" she instantly shut her notebook. "how are you?" ari gave him an innocent smile.

"ari, can i have the notebook, please?" he said kindly.

"no." ari smiled and ran across the field.

"aish~ come on ari!!! lemme see!!" he yelled and got up

"everybody say noooooo~" she started to dance but joking messing it up. "we roll, we roll, we roll, we roll!!"

"yah!! thats not funny!!" he started running and chasing her

"andwe!!!" she screamed as he took it away. "park jimin!!" luckily ari was shorter and he blocked her (a/n: seriously like they make fun of jimin for being short and he's like legit 5' 9" im like fck)

"nope, nope, nope, wow you draw really good!!" jimin complimented.

"yes thank you, can i have it back?!"

"ani, i wanna see this!" he flipped the page and saw he doodles and he smiled. "why did you hide this, its adorable." he hugged her side.

"this is why~" she whined. "can i have my notebook back please?"

"can i have a kiss please?"

she rolled her eyes and pecked his lips.

he smiled. "ok" he grabbed her hand and started walking back to the tree, still holding the notebook

"my notebook~" she pouted

"aish~ ari, let me put it in your bag like a gentleman."

she tried to hide her smile and leaned on his shoulder. "you're mean to me."

"i'd say the same thing to you." he smiled as ari hit his arm

"yah! park jimin!!"

he laughed. "see!"

she tried to hide her smile as they walked back to class together.