Toby's Funeral

They all sat there... thinking to themselves "It's too soon."

Why?

Could a YouTuber, a person who just does videos on the internet, have this much of an impact on someone?

It surely seems like it.

All of the people here, and I'm sure that there are people at home wishing they could be here.

But... why?

Why would anyone want this?

It's just...

Sadness.

But, before.

Before his death.

"He was so happy and cheerful. He made everyone around him happy." Said the poor blonde doing a eulogy.

She was doing her best not to cry.

With this kind of thing, I would struggle too.

They seemed close.

She spoke in a shaky voice, almost as if she half believed he was actually gone.

Him

The person who makes videos on the internet.

So many fans, so many people.

Everyone seemed devastated.

But... why?

One went up and told about how he was her hero.

How could someone doing YouTube possibly be someone's hero?

It doesn't make sense.

But the look in her eyes, said it was true.

And in her, and everyone else, was unbearable sadness.

I could barely look at them without shedding a tear.

Everyone was silent, unable to speak.

Because if they spoke, they'd burst into tears filled with heavy sobs of sadness.

A man with dark hair went up and gave a eulogy, "I just can't believe it." He said as his voice cracked. As tough as he looked, he was having trouble not crying.

"We were good friends. And in all of that time he continued making people happy." His voice was shaky and kept breaking. His lip started quivering just a bit and he tried not to cry.

No. Not now.

"He will be missed." He said and a single tear fell as he went down the church's steps and sat down.

The pastor did a prayer and when everyone opened their eyes, they were all crying.

I think I understand why now.

He was a good person, constantly making people smile, saving lives, being a hero.

Yeah, he was just a guy who made videos on the internet.

But, he was also a hero, a life saver.

[END]