※ 十九 ※ (alt. ending)

a/n: i'm posting the alt ending first cuz im a weird ass author :D this is jungkook's alt ending!

-

chaeyoung/rosé.

"jungkook or jimin?"

i almost stopped breathing.

[ a month later.. ]

jungkook held my hand as we walked to school together.

"ah, i can't believe it. you're my jagi!" jungkook said as he showed me his bunny teeth, i blushed and kept quiet.

"aw! those two are so cute."

"cUTEE!"

"what's their ship name gonna be? chaekook?"

"finally!"

i smiled as i heard all of those compliments from our fellow schoolmates. jungkook smiled warmly at all our 'shippers'.

"jungkook-ah! we have something to discuss." one of his friends, i think his name is yoongi, called jungkook.

jungkook looked at me and i nodded, he lets go of my hand and stepped back, then leaning in and whispering into my ear.

"see you in class babe."

i blushed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. then muttering a soft, "see you." jungkook smiled at me one last time before running to his friend.

out of the corner of my eye, i spotted jimin talking to seulgi, lisa's ex best friend. i heard from lisa that seulgi and jimin used to date.

jimin and seulgi were chatting and laughing away happily. then, jimin looked over to my direction, catching my eye.

and he flashed me and eye smile. i smiled back.

we went our seperate ways in the end.

-alt. END