Chapter 1 - first day of school

Jennifer~
I woke up at 7:45 its to early. Oh fuck forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Jennifer I have long beautiful black hair average height for a girl blackish brownish eyes full lips and really long eyelashes, and I'm pretty confident I'm a smartass at least that what some people say. Today is the first day of school my junior year. I change into my skater shirt and crop top with my undergarments. I quickly run downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I got done I get a text from my best friend Grayson Dolan.
Gray😍😂💀: I'm here hurry tf up
Me:bitch wait
I said my goodbyes to my family. When I got out I saw him ugh, Ethan Grant Dolan the biggest fuckboy at Lake Highland High School. I ignore him and hug gray even tho I saw him yesterday. We begin walking to school the only one talking is Ethan I'm half listing all I hear is "bro I can't wait to fuck all these new girls" or sum shit like that I could care less. Finally we got to school he leave to go talk to girl, and Gray and I just go to the office to get our schedules. I see I have him in almost all my classes expect 4th period, but hey at least we have lunch together. We go to our classes and when 4th period came up it was great. Science was the subject I was good at and it was all good until he came. Why god why does Ethan have to be in this class and of course out of all the seats there was he decided  to sit next to me. I wasn't listing until I heard "you have a year round project and your partner is the person sitting next to you" in that moment I wanted to kill myself. I was going to be partners with Ethan woot woot I turn my head to look at him ig his already looking at me and guess what his smirking. Lord this is going to be hell.
I'm not very good at writing these but comment if there's any change I should make and if any one wants to help please do