Our infinity.

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities and our infinity is probably the biggest.
*****
Like other teenagers I haven't watched the fault in our stars but I've read it. And I'm closely connected to it. I really do laugh, cry and then come back for more. It consists of many famous, interesting quotations and one of my favourite quotations in that book is: "I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once." This was actually the answer to a question I was unable to answer for years. What made me love him? His smile, his voice, his laugh, his looks, his personality or WHAT? All of this, maybe. I really did fall in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once.
*****
Dear, love of my life
It's probably not the first time I'm writing to you but I still want this to be special. Tonight, I want to tell you you're the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. Tonight, I want to hold your hand, look into your eyes and tell you're the most beautiful gift God has ever given to me: My soulmate, my Perfect partner, the love of my life.
It was crazy when we met for the first time in a hurry. I felt as if my heart would leap out of my chest because of my nervousness. You could hear my heart beat and I loved the slow smile you gave me. The most beautiful smile.  I loved it how soft your hands felt in mine and I got more nervous when you were not leaving my hand. I still smile when I think of that moment. It was a beautiful memory.
My love, tonight I want to tell you I love you. I know this 'I love you' seems like just three simple words but they're magical. I love you for all you are and for what you'll be. I love the way you make me smile. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you give me hopes, telling me everything will be alright. You've always been the best for me. You've given me a lot of love and that's the reason I'm able to love you back, more. I still remember I couldn't even tell you I love you and now look at us, how far we've come and it's always better than before. There is no love story like ours. This is better, this is us. No matter how many hardships and no matter how many 'short fights' we're just made for each other. Better than every couple. You make me complete and you've made every moment in my life beautiful. Just remember one thing: you got me, I got us for infinity. You just don't ever have to doubt my loyalty, honey. You're my first and the last. My infinity. My universe.
Tonight, I thank God for writing our story and for our infinity. I do get really worried when you're not picking up my phone call. My heart really gives a lurch at that moment and when I see your text, I'm relieved. I do get tears of joy in my eyes when I see you outside my home and when I look at you from the window. I do cry of happiness when you're being romantic, too romantic to handle and the most important of all, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for our infinity, your unconditional love. My love, thank you for all of this. Thank you for giving me hopes, making me feel secure and protected. Thank you, for your loyalty, sincerity and your unconditional love. I love you my cuddles, my sweetheart. I love you a lot. I always have and I always will.
*hugs*
(MashaAllah)❤️