Chapter 4: Teasing

When I say ASHS POV or Ash that means ashley from bvb, when i says ASHLEYS POV or Ashley that means the girl ashley

*********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4: Teasing

ASHLEY'S POV

Jinxx and I walked out to the lounge and all the guys just stared at us.

"Whaaaat?" I asked sitting next to Megan.

"Nothing" Ash said with a smirk.

Jinxx sat down in his spot and the guys all looked at him.

"So... you have fun last night?" Ash asked with another smirk.

"Ass, nothing happend" Jinxx pouted.

"Are you sureeeee" CC poked him with a pillow.

"Yes now shut the fuck up" Jinxx insisted.

"Oooooh hes hiding something!!!!" Jake said.

"NO I'M FUCKING NOT!" Jinxx yelled hurling a pillow at Jake.

"Cmon tell usss" Andy said.

"I wont tell you because nothing. Happend." He said.

"Jinxx" Ash just stared at him and then avoided a remote.

"J-" CC started.

"-JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Jinxx yelled, interupting CC.

"Guys just leave him alone, nothing happend."

"Oh we know we were just teasing. We would've know because Jinxx's sex noises would've woken us up" Andy said with a laugh as Jinxx slapped his head really hard. "Oww that kind of hurt" Andy said with a smile.

"GOOD!" He yelled and continued to pout.

"Aww cmon Jinxx, we were just kidding" Jake said.

"I know" He huffed.

JINXX'S POV

As much as I wished something happend last night, nothing did. I seriously liked this girl- no not like, loved. I love Ashley. That night I snuck out of the bunk and sat on the couch, drinking milk, thinking.

"Jinxx?" I looked and saw Andy.

"Oh hey" I said taking a sip of milk.

"What are you doing up?" He asked, taking some food out of the fridge.

"Thinking"

"About what?"

"Ashley" I sighed.

"Ooooooh someone has a crushhhhhhhhh" I just nodded. "WOAH! So its true! You like Ashley! I was like tottaly kidding."

"I don't like her." Andy's face went blank with confusion. "I love her" I admitted.

Ohhh Jinxxy" Andy said, hugging me.

"You got any help for me?"

"I jsut say go for it. Tell her you love her. Ask her out."

"Really?"

"Tottaly!!!!!!"

"Alright, thanks Andy" I said putting the cup in the sink and walking back to the bunk.

I woke up in the morning with Ashley staring at me.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Hey"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"Well.." I said and sat up. "How do I say this... I-" I tried to say but was cut off by her lips hitting mine. My eyes opened wide in shock and when I didn't kiss back she pulled away, a scared look on her face.

"I-I'm so sorry Jinx-"

"No its fine, I've been wanting that for a while." I said with a sly smile.

"Really?" I just nodded. 

"I love you Ashley!"

"I love you too Jinxx."

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Of course" She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her torso, pulling her close to me. We pulled away, arms still around each other. Soon enough, our lips were touching again. We pulled away and just stared into each others eyes.

"Cmon, lets go" I said with a huge smile and hopped out of bed.

********************************************************************************************************

BVBFan gave me the idea

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED!

LISTENING TO

Death To Your Heart- Blood On The Dance Floor ------------------>

Well Suck Me (External)