Cruisin down dah street

it was a long day from being at a party with your friends it was about 11:00 at night, you decided to walk home since it was gorgeous night out

it was a long day from being at a party with your friends it was about 11:00 at night, you decided to walk home since it was gorgeous night out. You tell your friends that you're tired and is gonna head home. "I can walk home with you!" Said one of your friends, she was an always happy person (no not pinkie pie) "nah, thanks though" you said with a voice like vanilla (I don't f* know!) You open the door it was old and always made this creepy noise whenever it opened (Jesus me) after about a good ten minutes of walking you feel as if someone or something is following you. You shrug "probably me just being stupid" you continue your path home when you pass an alleyway. You gasped as someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you against the wall and a skeleton pins you to the wall "WHO ARE YOU!!!!" You shout. He covers your mouth not wanting anyone to hear you "that's not important" (it's gsans) your teleported to a house (it's his) then to his room. As you start to panic realizing what he's about to do you try to punch and kick him to let you go so you can run. (Omg I can't believe I'm writing this) "relax doll face, this will be fun" he said in a tone that gave you shivers running up your spine. He chuckles pinning you to the bed.
(Oh lord) he takes your belt off. Then your black shorts. After that the panties.......... (f*ck me, f*ck you, f*ck everybody imma give all you cancer) he grins........... he sits up a bit taking off his belt, letting his *cough* (you know......thing) out. Letting go of your mouth he thrusts
Inwards causing you moan. "You like that?" (*throws my phone and has a nose bleed*) "y-yes daddy..." you stutter as you moan "good girl..." G says with a smirk on his face, suddenly another skeleton walks in "having fun without me?, that's mean" said lust sans. "Come join us big boy" you said to him........................

(*walks into church*)

                                  End