Part 1

Putting on my jeans I get scared by a knock on my door.
"Ready to go yet?" A deep British voice states.
"Yep, I'll be ready to go out in just a second. Feel free to come right in." Stating in my plain American accent, while turning towards the door and throwing my hair up into a ponytail.

"Looking beautiful as ever." He looks down at my black flannel shirt and washed jeans with some Nike runners whilst smiling to himself.

"What?"
"Nothing I just see the most beautiful thing ever." Smiling up at his gorgeous sharp features, I hug him.
"Let's go."
Thomas decided that it'll be fun for us to go to a gun range and hunt some animals. He's always had a obsession with guns, tanks, and all that jazz.

Him taking my hand he leads me to his gorgeously green pickup, that looks stunning with all the scenery and light around this early morning.

"Nervous?" He asks but it comes out more like a statement.
"Nope." Smiling yet again I hop in his truck.
"I picked us up some coffee before I came to pick you up." Just now noticing the coffee in the two cup holders.
"Did you get extra sugar and cream in mine?"
"Enough to choke a bear, Am." He laughs out my nickname.
"Thanks." I turn on the radio to our favorite station for long car rides, the final countdown comes on.
*cue music at top make sure it's lower so it seems more realistic and drained out over the supposed car engine*

"It's our song!" We both say at the same time, laughing I open up the windows to let the wind blow through the car.
Rifling up his hair, I turn and look out the window holding his free hand. Wishing that this moment would last forever.
"Amelia?"
Turning towards him.
"Yeah?" His eyes shine.
"You know I love you, right?" It feels like a bomb dropped right him my stomach. I'm at lost for words. Regaining my composure I smile one of the widest of my life.
"I love you too Timmy." His nose wrinkling up as I say the nickname he hates.
His hand letting go of mine, goes to take my hair out of my ponytail. Letting my hair fly around my face. Loving the way how this moment is, he takes my hand and gingerly kisses it.
"Love ya." His eyes sparkle. No, not with lust, but with the most emotion that I've ever seen, love.

Both of us smiling like idiots I squeeze his hand exactly 3 times. A little joke that we have that 3 will be the amount of kids we'll have if we ever marry, because 3 is our favorite number.

Making a wave pattern with my hand, and smiling to myself. Letting the beauty of the edge of the forest draw closer. I slowly whisper,
"I wish this moment would last forever."
Yet again smiling in completely and utter bliss I fall asleep on the way there.