Chapter 2

Yoongi and Jimin were just strolling down the park, they both sat on the bench watching kids playing on the playground.
"U-uh Jimin can I take you somewhere?" "Where?"
"You'll see"
They headed to the taxi and Yoongi stopped him, "Yoongi you better pay for the taxi..."
"I will and since I'm taking you somewhere...I have to blindfold you..."
"YAH this better not be a prank!!!"
"It won't, trust me for once please?"
"Pinky promise?" Jimins pinky was sticking out and Yoongi locked his with him.
"Your so childish" Yoongi chuckled

**

Once they entered the taxi Yoongi placed the blindfold on Jimin, "I cant believe I'm actually trusting you right now" Jimin sighed. The taxi started to move and it was about a 15 minute drive, once they arrived at their destination Yoongi paid and opened the door on Jimin's side "Trust me you'll be fine" Jimin couldn't tell where he was going and got scared "You're about to lose my trust Min Yoongi!" He felt someone back hug Jimin and untied the blindfold. Jimin's mouth dropped wide open, "This place is amazing!"
"Yeah sure is..." A tear went down Yoongi's face, Jimin cupped his face and wiped off the tear. "U-uh what's wrong why are you crying?"
"My grandma...she made this garden...now she's dead" he said wiping his tears.
"Oh I'm sorry.." Jimin got his hands out of his face, he never knew a playboy like this could even have such a soft side, maybe he underestimated Yoongi.

A/n sorry for  short chapter I ran out of ideas so please comment and vote!