The Begininng

I cant believe it! I finally get to meet my best friend I haven't seen since I was 7. I'm now 16 and I have to wait 4 more hours to see Juggy again. The car journey is 4 hours! Why does it have to be that long? I can't wait any longer. Here's the story of how we became such good friends.

I first met him at the park, I was on the swing while my mum was talking to her other friends at the park; when a girl came behind me and somehow pushed me off of the swing! I landed face first on the ground and the first person who came to see if I was alright was Jughead- thats his nickname and so is Juggy. From then on I knew that we would be the best mates. Cringey right. Well the next part won't be.

The reason why we haven't seen each other in 9 years is because of a terrible incident that happend one week. We both were having a normal day at school until a boy in yr 6 (in primary school) started acting strange. He was covered in scratch marks, his eyes bloodshot, and we never knew what he was suffering threw till he died. Sadly, later on in the day he had been murdered by his older brother who had been abusing him. So that's why I had to move because my parents were so worried and scared.
And guess what?
This all happens in the dramatic small town called Riverdale...