Picking up Camera

Lauren was on her way to her girlfriend Camila's house. They were going to enjoy a day in park because the weather was so nice. I mean, its always nice in Miami (lucky ass hoes).

She finally pulled up to the Cabello hizzle. Lauren rang the doorbell and Sinu, Camila's mom answered the door.

"Oh hello Lauren, how are you today? Come in come in." Sinu said with a smile as she opened the door a bit more for daddy I mean Lauren to enter.
"Hi Sinu, I'm doing great is Camz ready?" Lauren asked as she entered the house.
"She should be. She's up in her room, go on up." Sinu responded walking to the kitchen but stopped and turned towards Lauren again.
"Lauren. Remember, I'm always watching..." Sinu said with a look that made Lauren feel some what uncomfortable.

As she made her way up the stairs, Lauren smiled as she heard Capri sun quietly singing along to Ed's newest album.

Lauren opened Camila's door and walked up behind her putting her arms around her waist.
"Hi babe, you almost ready?" Lauren said as she kissed Camila's temple.

"Yeah one sec let me just put on my crocks and we can go." Camila said and kissed Lauren then went to get her shoes.

The two of them walked down the stairs hand in hand and said bye to Sinu. Once they made it to the car, Lauren being the gentlewoman she is, opened Camila's door for her.
"M'Lady" Lauren said in a deeper voice and helped Calamari into the car.
"Why thank you Madam." Camila giggled and got in. Lauren made her way to the driver side, got in and they were off.

----------------------------------

Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. It'll start getting interesting soon 😏 BYE!!

- Dad @/cum4mejauregui IG