chapter 1

Its an understatement to say that cry loved to draw. Well at least for his soulmate.

He would always draw things like flowers and this little avatar he made that he called cryatonic. As far as he guessed, his soulmate loved his art. They would always draw little hearts around the art. Sometimes they  would even add little messages by them like;

"Cute!❤"

"Wow!"

"How tf did you draw that! Its so cool."

Though his soulmate took a humorous tone with his drawings. They were constantly drawing silly, stupid little things like; ducks and blue fists but the most prominent was dicks. Big dicks , small dicks , long dicks , short dicks, hairy dicks , shaved dicks. I mean damn that's a lot of dicks.

Anyway, today was the day he was going to do it. He was going to write too them and start a conversation.

He was super nervous. What if they were a homophobic guy ? What if they hated him? He took a deep , anxious breath. He grabbed his pink marker and wrote on my arm.

Hi soulmate. My name is Ryan but my friends call me cry.

Good enough. I put marker down and grabbed my hoodie. I couldn't really walk around town with a giant dick across my arm.

I had to go get the shirt i had ordered. I made a shirt online with one of his drawings. The blue fist.

I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

As I was driving i couldn't help but think about my soulmate again. They probably are the most beautiful person on the planet
(A-n:fuck ya he is) . I parked in front of the store.

I crossed my fingers as i got out, hoping that it turned out perfect.

I walked into the store running into a cute, blond guy.

"Sorry!" he said panicking. I felt my face heat up .

"Don't worry about it. " I looked down at his arms. My face heated up more when i realized that covering his arms are dicks and my little oc cryatonic.

Felix pov

"Sorry !" I yelled panicking. God this is awkward.

He started staring at my arms. "Hey , my eyes are up here." i said laughing at my own joke.

He took off his hoodie to reveal the same art as my own.

"RYAN YOUR ORDER IS READY! SO IS YOURS HOTSHOT!"

I look down at him , he blushes and runs off. I walk up to the counter knowing 'hotshot' is me.

I grab my shirt and hold it up to my chest. He follows my example. We both start laughing because. My shirt had his little character on it and his shirt had my brofist.

I gave him my shirt and he gave me his. I waved goodbye and wrote my number on my arm.

"Call me? I really need to go." he nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I felt my face heat up and I put my head in my hands fangirling. I quickly walked out of the store.

Holy shit, I love him.