Chapter One

My Favorite song from BVB up there or to the side

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                      *Flash Back*

                "Please don't hit me I'm sorry" I whispered screamed to my father. With tears streaming don each cheek I looked at the man posing to be my father. There was no love in his eyes just pure hatred for everything around him. I had spilled a little bit of water and my father had already had my had my head bleeding for it.

              "Why can't you get me one god damn fucking cup of water?" My father screamed. Then with a beer bottle he hit it against my leg. I let out a ear screeching scream. When he first started to hit me my mother tried to stop me but know she's dead because of him.

              I looked into the eyes that always brought me nightmares and wonder why was I born into the same family as HIM? What is love really? I never really experienced it. With my mother out of the way and me being an only child I had to take on the cooking and house hold chores at a very young age And I'm still only 14. Is love something your born into or something you find yourself, is it something that can just leave you the minute you mess up? I guess I'll never know.

        "Get the fuck up you low life and go to my room and wait on my bed." He yelled. I whimpered in fear. He never lets me go into his room unless he wanted to rape me. What did I do to deserve this?

          I got up and practically ran to his room. I pulled my knees into my chest and started to cry. Were did I go wrong to deserve ANY of this? Was it because I was ugly or the way I acted? Why did my mom have to leave me with this man who claims to be my father when I was 8?

           The door creaked open and slammed shut. I jumped at how loud it the noise was. I looked up hoping it to be ANYONE else. But as usual it was my father. The man I'm supposed to love but instead I despised him. Everything about him made me insane.

          "Angle why the FUCK did you spill water?" he said screaming when he said fuck. I whimpered loudly, but didn't answer because if I did he would have me dead. As I heard the sound of his belt I started to cry again. Will I EVER find love if I'm locked up like this? If I get a cuts before the last ones can heal?