yesyehsysyshs

Mochi waited patiently as his muffins baked in the oven, his small body perched up on the counter top.
      Mr.Bun, or Noah, was sitting in the living room, today was surprisingly and oddly quiet and calm. A long, content sigh emerged from the tall rabbit demon, his rabbit ears tucking back and laying against his back a bit. He could smell the muffins as they baked, and felt a little lonely without his favourite person with him.
      Ding!  Mochi got off the counter and opened the oven, the smell emerging around him, his eyes lit up and his bunny ears perked up aswell, he carefully pulled the pan out and set them on the counter, Mochi decided to go and sit with Mr.Bun while the muffins cooled off.
      Mochi shyly walked over to the tall demon, who looked at him. Mr.Buns expression lit up a bit, he was happy to just have the small friend near him. Mochi sat next to him, just being around the tall male made his cheeks turn a rosy pink.
       After a long moment of the two sitting there, Mochi leaned against Mr.Bun, taking the taller males arm and wrapping it around himself. Mochi nuzzled into Mr.Buns side.
      Mr.Bun watched all of this happen, his face turning red and heating up, he didn't pull away though. He enjoyed the embrace.
      Mochi seemed to smile a little, brightened a little more. He stayed close to the taller male, nuzzling into him every so often to get closer and warmer. He felt his body be moved back a bit, a shift in how they had been sitting. Now Mr.Bun and Mochi were leaned back against the couch, agreeably, a more comfy position than before. 
      Mochi decided to move, he shyly climbed into Me.Buns lap, pressing his face against Mr.Buns chest and closing his eyes, slowly dozing off on the warm male.
     Mr.Bun kept his arms around the smaller body, blushing, but still enjoying this. He hadn't been so sure before but he was almost certain he had fallen in love with Mochi.
     The two fell asleep on the couch cuddling.