Agust D *edited*

[WARNING: SWEARING FROM THE ONE AND ONLY MIN YOONGI.]

In a trailer truck, a man was tied on a metal chair, the truck moving, and the man didn't move a single inch.

This man was blonde, his hair light as the moonlight, his eyes black as the darkness he loved. His skin was pale, representing his worn-out purity.

His intimidating appearance and voice made everyone fear him; the whispers and mutters they say: "He is a monster! He is a dangerous man!"

This man was also a rapper, no one can beat him in a single battle.

His two other friends were known by many, but he was he most feared in their group.

Just by four songs, they instantly got popular.

And now they sell half a million in a year.

They were mysterious enough, as no one knew how these men showed up in the music industry, only four of their other friends know.

And this man we are talking about was known by no other name except....

Agust D.

[12:30 am - Daegu highway]

He woke up at the trailer truck, the wheels of it are in motion.

His hair was sticking out, covering his eyesight. Everything was blue, and many equipment surround him.

He thought to himself, "Where the hell am I? What time is it?"

He doesn't exactly remember what happened, but somehow the police managed locked him up.

He tried to escape, but he can't. His wrists were securely tied by duct tape.

"Shit."

In a sudden jolt, the truck stopped. This made the man more confused.

Then, he heard muffled yells coming from somewhere. He knew that it must be the driver and another man arguing.

A knock on he door startled him. "Who the fuck is there? The door is open, idiot."

The door opened, and the figure revealed itself. He had brown hair, and was wearing a black face mask.

"The hell you doing here?! I thought that you're with Rap Monster!" Agust D yelled.

The man smirked. "Well, I secretly went here hours ago, looking for you. Then, I saw the driver of this truck, and I fought him, and managed to go here," replied the man as he slowly removes his mask, revealing a rather handsome face.

"There, end of my fucking story."

Agust D grimaces and hisses, "This is why I hate you, Jung Hoseok."

Jung Hoseok, was the second oldest of the three rappers, with Kim Namjoon, or Rap Monster, being the youngest, even though he is the leader.

The younger one chuckled. Surely this man is the one he fell for, isn't it?

The man was also known as J-Hope. An unusual name perhaps, but the people memorized this man as a mysterious bad boy.