Sneak Peek

~ So this will be the first full length book I try to publish, sorry for the shittiness of it.~

-Sneak peek-

A 21 year old male, Andrew, is sitting at his house, unaware of what happened. All he knows is that his girlfriend said she was busy, cancelling their date tonight .

"She cancelled on me... I don't get it..." he says to his sister/roommate.

"Yo dude, don't ya get it???" Jami says.

"Get what? That she's bored of me? That she might think she's fat and doesn't want me to see her? Yeah, I get it. And, hate to say it, she did look like she needed to lose some weight." Andrew replies.

Jami sighs "Bro, your chick ain't fat. Fuck, I can't believe she didn't tell you"

Andrew starts getting worried, and mad "Didn't tell me what? Is she like, fucking got cancer?"

"Naw bro, your girl has to tell you, I ain't saying shit other than she'll be fine if you stay with her no matter what."

~

The girl lays on the bed as told, wincing at the pain. 'Labour sucks' she thinks to herself. 'I hate that I had to cancel on Andrew at the last minute like that, but labour comes when it does and nothing can change that. I didn't even tell him I was pregnant. Oh well, Jami or Cyndia probably did; I honestly just hope he doesn't leave.' She screams as the real pain starts, but refuses the pain killers the doctor wants to give her.
"No. Pain killers don't work on me, just make it quick as possible please, and don't even try to drug me with anything, especially pain killers." She says.

~Please like/comment/vote. My updates won't be regular because of my schedule, but I'll do my best for one every two weeks, sorry if it's longer than that. I'm a high school girl with a full time job and a part time job, so I'm super busy. I swear I'll do my best!!!~