Window; uno

June 16th,2017
  "Victoria my dear could you please come down here"
my mom yelled. Today was my first official summer day even though school has been over for 2 weeks now. I walking down I had just finished getting ready, wearing my white with pink flowers on it romper,I guess you could say I'm girly I mean I love makeup and dressing all "fancy" but I also have my tomboy side. I paired my romper with nude lace up sandals, to explain what I look like I have short to the top of my boob hair and it's ombré and at the moment it's a little curled, I have to piercing on my ear and in between "thiiiiick" haha and chubz. But I got a big booty so it's all good haha no I'm playing but I'm okay with my body is all you need to know.
     Me and my mom had started living here in I guess you could say "the middle of nowhere" it was peaceful California full of trees and a beach close by it was perfect, my father had passed a couple years ago of cancer it was a tremendous loss. He was my best friend, but momma and me have always been close so it's fine. I was an only child and my mother never remarried. I'm 18 years old and I'm going to collage soon but I don't want to leave my mother alone. Anyways that's a little about me, wasn't my mom calling me ??

       "Victoria what took you so long, look next door they finally bought the house" she said with a huge smile.
      "Darn I was hoping it would just be us in this beautiful place" I say sarcastically, I really wanted neighbors it was always so lonely here but hopefully they aren't weird.
     "Oh look so there's a mom and a father and a tiny daughter" my mom exclaimed. "Mom don't you think you look kinda creepy watching them move in and starting who and who is going to be there ?" I say pouring myself a glass of lemonade and returning next to her.
"I don't think you'll think it's weird when you see that"she smirked and turned my head.

      "Woah" was all I managed to get out. He has beautiful hair and chocolate brown eyes. I guessing he was the oldest kid and he was beautiful. He wore a black shirt with a flannel and black pants, he hair semi long and fell over his face so beautifully. "He's gorgeous.." I say mesmerized. "Maybe we should go say hi" she said walking towards the door. "No we aren't we can't just go over mom, let's Lang low for a little then causally say hey just noticed you moved in" I yelled and returned to look out the window. She laughed and asks what I wanted for dinner but I didn't answer I just glanced outside.

      Until he caught my eye, he glanced up at my home full of memories and we made eye contact he looks mesmerized by me and I automatically moved, super embarrassing. I glanced one last time and he was gone.. I told my mom about what had happened and she just laughed. It was around 8, a cool summer night and it was the best feeling, me and mom had just finished making dinner and cleaning. We had gone out for a little but came home quickly. As I walked up the stairs, I heard the door ring. My heart stopped for a second, "I'll get it" my mom yelled. I hid on top of my stairs to look who it was. There he was again with his beautiful eyes and flowy  hair.

     "Hello mrs..." he stopped to hear an answer from my mom, who was smirking and glanced upstairs. "Oh, Angotti my name is Vanessa Angotti" she said shaking his hand the hand of someone else. "Well Mrs. Angotti it's nice to meet you, I'm nick and this is my little sister Cameron. We just came over because my mom sent us to give you this "we're peaceful neighbors I swear" treat" he laughed. Oh what a beautiful laugh, what a beautiful voice. That brought chills down my spin and sounded like a symphony. I noticed him looking around our house, maybe he thought we were crazy or something he was just making sure .

       "Well thank you Nick and Cameron this is a very nice gesture" she said taking what looked like pie. "Um... I hope you don't mind me asking but is your daughter home" he said scratching his neck.  My mom laughed and nodded and suddenly I heard "Victoria honey, can you come down for a sec" she yelled. "Yeah mom hold on" I said and run up to my room. "Omg do I look okay, I hope I do" I thought. "Okay Victoria you can do this just be cool be chill" I said walking down the stairs. "Yeah mom?" I said walking to the door, "these are our new neighbors Victoria"she smirked at me and I threw her a small "mom seriously stop" look. "Hey, I'm Nick and this is Cameron" he said shaking my hand while smiling and moving his hair out of his face. "I'm Victoria" I say shyly.

Nick-
   Wow.