Chapter one: Speeding time with Mia Oxendale- Mason

Mason's pov: So it's been a week since I've been dating Mia Oxendale without my best mate's knowing that I was dating someone. Luke and Noah didn't know that I was  dating there little sister, because I've always keep the relationship a secret, from them. By the way I'm Mason Levi. So  I was making my way to the park to meet, Mia in secret when I walked into  James fuck. '' Hey Mason, said James. '' Hey James,  I said. '' Where are you going, asked James. '' Just to the park, to meet Mia Oxendale I said. '' Oh okay, said James. '' Hey James, can you keep  a secret  I asked. '' Of course mate, said James. '' Don't tell anyone that, I'm dating Mia I said. '' Oh your secret is save with me, mate said James. '' Thanks  I said. '' That's okay said James. Later I walked  off to the park and  I saw, Mia on the bench with some guy. Oh no I though  that she was cheating on me but it turned out to be her best friend, Keaton Stromberg fuck. '' Hey princess I said. '' Mason your here, babe said Mia. '' You two are dating, asked Keaton. '' Yeah I said. '' You can't tell Noah or Luke, said Mia. ''  James knows, about us I said. '' What  asked Mia. '' I saw him just now, I said. '' Oh that's fine, said Mia. '' Are you mad babe, I Asked. '' No I'm never mad, babe Said Mia. '' Ok want to come to my house, to hangout I said. '' Yes I love too babe, said Mia.  Later Mia and I went to my place to hangout with each, when I kissed her on the check. '' Babe I love you, I said. '' I love you too, said Mia. But as I was kissing Mia,  Luke and Noah, and James comes over oh no  so I quickly stopped kissing Mia. '' Babe I'm so dead, I said. '' Why  babe asked Mia. '' James and Luke, and Noah are outside, I said. '' No fucking way, said Mia. '' Act like we were watching a movie, okay babe I said. '' Okay  babe said Mia.  So  I let in the guys, and Mia was watching Scream queens on DVD . ''  Hey Mia I didn't know you were here, said James. '' Mason wanted me over, to watch a movie together said Mia. ''  Mason, It's okay if you are dating my little sister, and no one had told me about you guys said Noah. '' Really so your  not mad, about it I asked. '' No never mate, said Noah. '' Thanks so much, I said. '' That's okay said Noah.