Chapter four

**warning story might contain errors and misspelled words**

kai pov:

i pushed him off the bed.

what did you guys think? . i know it seems like i kissed him but i didn't.

i couldn't bring myself to that at this moment. but i wish it could be different but it isnt actually he wouldn't even want anything to do with me since i'm a sociopath.

i looked over the bed to see him still laying there. he's a vampire so why is he still down there like it hurted. Before i knew it he had me pinned up against the wall.

"i didn't know we could use are powers"

i absorbed his magically vampire - whatever it is...

he grunted and leaned over in pain.

i used the little magic i had gotten from him and used it to pin him against the wall.

listen guys i didn't take a lot he was fine i think he overreacted to i could let him win this game i started.

i walked up all close to him.

i was really close to him because i could smell mint roll off his breath or maybe because he's breathing very hard. either way i had him trapped, but i notice that the magic was slowly disappearing.

i think he started to notice it because he gave me this 'im going to win this and i'm cocky douche' smirk.

i cant even process how long my body has been pressed on top of his, until he pushed me on top of his bed and then was on top of me.

Me being me i struggled at first to make it seem like i'm getting tired out.

then absorbed him some more but this time to the point where he'll loose his grip on me.

i did a flip and now i'm on top, how it should be.

we sat there for a while, i started to notice his member under me but i knew i was having an affect on him some way some how .

so he is attracted to me nice to know.

i put on my devilish smile and leaned my head down towards his lips.

he fell for it but instead of kissing him i put my mouth to his ear.

" i wont be doing that tonight so go to sleep"

i got off and laid on the side of the bed were i was originally at and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day ***

last night was the first time i experienced that.

but lets not let that stop me from what my actual plan is.

i was already downstairs and damon was still being his normal self but everytime he looked at me i see he's different maybe because he has his girl back or he's reunited with his very annoying brother.

yes i met stefan.

today to be exact only because damon sneaked me in then put me in his bedroom where he didnt have to explain himself to nobody.

stefan isn't type i would have a long conversation with only because i know he isn't who he say he is mental wise.

But this story isnt about him.

Damon sat my food down on the table.

I'm guessing damon really cant cook nothing but pancakes.

Really sad since he's been on earth longer than me and he can't cook worth nothing.