The Mysterious Figure and Gajeel's angel

Chapter 2:

The Mysterious Figure and  Gajeel's Angel

        Hey! I'm just being an emo in dorm. Today is my birthday. I like to call it Depressing Birthday to me. Who knew the cheerful neko-chan can be emo. Well, you don't know ,me. Hihihi...... well here is another chapter.

Love Neko-chan😘😘

(This italian is macao's flashback and his pov so deal with it)

        It was a normal day in Fairy Tail. It has been 7 years since the disappearance of Tenrou Island. The members were just sitting around untill a couple members of Twilight Ogre came. They requested money. But Macao didn't gave them. So they started to thrash the place. Untill a small cloaked figure step in. Causing the Ogres to stop and look at the figure.

             "Hey, kid! Scram! Adults are doing business here!" Yelled one of Ogres members. The figure stood motionless but their aura showed that they should not be messed with.

Suddenly , the figure went and punch the member with full force. Like lightning they moved without being spotted. Soon the members of Twilight Ogre went running back. The remaining members of Fairy Tail were shocked with the figure. They couldn't see his face but they could see a strand of white with a pink end.

     "Don't you people know it is rude to say things?" Question the figure with a monetone voice.

"We would like to thank you," said Macao. The figure nodded.

"Is there......" she stopped. Yes, it's a girl since her voice is sweet but still montone. She continued her sentence" You can put away your sadness. I have a message for the remaining members. Its more of a riddle but its still something you should look forward to it. Soon, once I leave, others will come. Joy will return. Tears shall be shed. Happiness will once again be a disease but two shall be sad. They will gain a sorrow truth. Especially the dragon. The mermaid will be sad but not as said as the dragon. That's all I can say. More will come..... hopefully. Good bye Fairy Tail," said the figure as it left the shadows. Never to be seen again.

End of flashback

The others were astonished. A small figure protected them? "Wait! What does it mean?  Two shall be sorrow. Especially the dragon?" Asked Lucy. "Not sure but maybe it's a clue," said Wakaba. "Does it mean Igneel?" Asked Natsu. "Of course not heath wave. Than what do you think she meant by mermaid huh?" Asked Gray. "Maybe dragon means dragon slayer and mermaid means water mage?" Suggested Wendy. "Okay but I think the front means us. Cause remember she said others will come and joy will return. So it got to mean one of the dragon slayer and water mage I guess its Juvia," said Lucy. "Thinking back I think Lucy is right. Gajeel did seem sad so did Juvia a little while ago," said Erza. Juvia only looked down while tears fell down. " Macao-san. Did you said it was a small figure and you and you saw white strand with pink in the end? Did it so happen seem she had black hair in the front?" Asked Juvia. "Now that you mentioned it, I did saw a flash of black before she left said Alzack. Juvia fell to her knees. "So this is the reason?" Cried Juvia. "Juvia is sorry. We didn't meant to leave you alone for 7 years!" Cried Juvia. "It was her wasn't it?" Asked Gajeel looking down. Juvia nodded her head. "Do you two care to explain?" Asked Makorov. "Gajeel?" Asked Juvia looking at Gajeel. "Its time we tell them anyway. Maybe we can find her" said Juvia. "There is no point! She isn't here! She couldn't have survived 7 years! She was fricking 2. Even Mizu is gone!" Yelled Gajeel.

"Mind telling what going on?" Asked Makorov. Gajeel just walked away obviously sad. "The reason why Juvia and Gajeel are like this is because... even Juvia don't know where to start. She was to precious to us. Especially Gajeel. We should have never left!" Cried Juvia. "How about I tell them Juvia," said Lily. Juvia only nodded. "Remember, at Tenrou Island the first master gave a crystal at Gajeel that was in pieces?" Asked lily. Everyone nodded. "Well, that crystal is actually the form of Mizu, siren guardian to the girl that Juvia and Gajeel care about. The girl would be 9 by now I guess. Her name is Kurai Mirai Redfox. Gajeel's little angel," said Lily. Even he was in tears.

To be continued

Sorry but I will continue in the next chapter. See ya!!