Chapter 1.

"I said stop." I said to Jane my four year old little sister. She's been getting into my makeup recently, and while I'm trying to do my makeup no one will watch her so I can get it done. Im guessing its just her curiousness, but this stuff costs money!

"Jane stop, your going to put her in a mood" Said my stepmother as she was walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes. Her name is becca, she is six years older than me, that's probably why we butt heads all the time, but here recently I'm convinced she's cheating on my dad with the neighbor, and I'm a daddy's girl no one messes with my dad. So, we haven't been getting along mostly because of that. It sucks cause she was like a second mom to me, sometimes.

Anyway i continue to do my makeup before my dad gets home just in case we go anywhere. I love doing my makeup it makes me happy, makeup is my happiness, it makes me feel more beautiful.

Anyway my name is Annika. I am 20 years old, I have 3 full sisters, it goes, Stormi, first(23), Me, second(20), Catalina, third(18), and Hope, fourth youngest of the grown kids(17) and 2 half sisters, Jane, fifth(5), Rosi, sixth(3), but i see them as full, I am single and not so ready to mingle, I don't have much luck with boys/men. They're never any good for me. I tend to "date" the ones who only want sex. Anyway, I love makeup, obviously, I'm shy, insecure, I'm a partier, but country girl at heart, I wear my heart on my sleeve, fall for a guy easily, but that's all you really need to know for now.

"Daddy's hewe!" Rosi said, in her 3 year old baby voice, running down the stairs, as i am finishing up my makeup.

Someone knocks on the front door. "I'll get it" I say. "Who is it" I yell.

"It's your damn dad, open the door" he yells through the door. Before I can get up off the floor, Jane, and Rosi run to the door and unlocks it.

"hey baby girls" Dad said, picking up Jane and Rosi at the same time, loving on them "How was your day Annika" My dad asked.

"Good, how was your day" I answered.

"Shitty, I have to go back up to work in a bit to check on my truck, you wanna go with?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure." I answered as i got up to put nicer clothes on. Walking into my closet I picked out some nice jeans that make my butt look good, and picked out a fluffy shirt. Walking into the bathroom I changed. Nice and comfortable i thought to myself. Walking back into the living room I sat down to watch TV til we needed to leave.

*2 hours later*

"Annika are you coming with?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, coming I just gotta put my shoes on." I said, while trying to find my shoes and slipping them on.

Jane is staying with her mom, so I buckled up Rosi and kissed her on the cheek, and shut the door and got in the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on and hooked my phone up to the AUX and played "What Do You Mean" By Justin Bieber cause its rosi' favorite. I looked back and saw her dancing crazy in her seat. I laughed and turned around to watch the road. Dads work isn't that far from where we live so it only took us about five minutes to get there. Dad pulled up to his truck to get his paperwork out and noticed that something was wrong with the truck. My dad is a truck driver, he drives 18 wheelers for a living hauling food to different restaurants, schools, etc.

"My tires are fucked up, so im going to drive across the road to the mechanic shop and ask them if they can fix it before work tomorrow" He said, and i nodded my head.