Night Five

Here we go. The final night. Who could possibly be behind all of this? We'll soon find out.

Serenity had fallen asleep in the living room with the animatronics curled up with her, snoring. Mark and Nate stared at them.

"You know, laying low is usually done quietly," Mark commented. But he couldn't stop the smile coming onto his face as he watched Ren lovingly.

"They are nocturnal," Nate replied.

"They're frickin' creepy."

"Also that. Ren doesn't seem to mind, though." He glanced at his sister before turning to Mark. "So...you and her. Are you two...?"

"No," Mark replied. "So, how'd you find out they're alive?"

"Same way you did."

"With a machine gun?"

"No. I had a bazooka," Nate said sarcastically. "And I guess Ren always knew."

"Don't make fun of me. I killed a guy. He was just sweeping the floor."

"I actually heard that guy's in stable condition."

"Does Ren know that?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"She was there when I shot him. I'll never forget the look on her face." Mark looked at Ren sadly. Then he looked at Nate in confusion. "I put three rounds in his chest. Guy must have some black magic."

"I'm starting to think he's not the only one."

"You got a plan?"

"Survive until six a.m."

"I'm pretty good at that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That Night
As Nate, Ren, Mark, and the animatronics entered the office, they saw something quite disturbing. Nate's robot had been torn apart, and its head was dangling from the ceiling.

"Oh. That's new," Mark said.

"Well, at least Springtrap stayed distracted," Nate replied.

Ren sat at the desk and typed on the laptop. "He's still in the building," she said. "But without his wiring active, I have no idea how to shut him down."

"Is he actually made of springlocks?" Mark asked.

"Yeah."

"Springlocks tend to fail when they get wet," Mark stated matter-of-factly.

"Let's drown him in a toilet," Bonnie suggested.

"That's a really 'crappy' idea," Chica replied. Serenity and Foxy shook their heads at her bad pun.

"There has to be something better than that," Freddy said.

Nate thought for a moment. "There is." He took the laptop from Ren and started typing. "We know Freddy's isn't exactly up to code, but they do keep a fire extinguisher in every main area of the building."

"I like where this is going," Chica said, excited.

"Me too, Chica," Ren added, a malicious smile on her face.

"You know, contrary to your name, you always were a devil child," Nate remarked. Ren stuck her tongue out at him, and he chuckled. "Anyway, if you can manage to find those," Nate continued. "We can lure him back to the office-"