Your Voice

Sometime you are noisy, but we love your voice cheer up our days. Sometime you are annoying, but we only will laugh on you when you screaming with high pitch. Sometime when you are not around, we miss your voice like crazy calling us "Hyung~" we always tease you to shut up, but did you know? We always couldn't stop giggling when listening to your voice. But lately you are too busy, you are growing up too fast and we miss that noisy kid named Seungri. Maknae, we miss you, and that grumpy Grandpa TOP hyung need you to cheer him up. Hmm...i mean to let him annoyed you again? But not only him miss you, we miss you too. Maknae you are mine, but now i really wish to have something to freeze the time and make you stay here with us beside your crazy schedules. Ok, i regret my wish now, my wish is granted, you are stay at home all day long but with that cold and fever, that is not my wish. Maknae, don't ignore us please? Hyung need you... And sick panda is not fun.

For the several times jiyong sigh and for several times too they walk in and out from their maknae's bedroom. All of them actually have schedules for that day to shoot their new song MV but they canceled it. Their manager also busy went out to buy foods and medicines for Seungri. Their maknae officially sick, caught fever and cold plus coughing all night long since last night. Four of them already try their best to make Seungri went to hospital. but that stubborn Young man just tell them he need sleep and hospital word make him grumpy and he said he will kick them out from his bedroom, if all his hyungs still ask him to go to hospital.

"Your wish come true, maknae stay all day long with us at home." Youngbae tease and Jiyong threw the pillow on him. "Shut up, i ask that but not this, i never ask maknae get sick." Jiyong sigh once again and make TOP slap his shoulder lightly from behind. "Hei you sigh enough since last night, you will become old grandpa if you did it again all day long." TOP scolded and make Daesung and Youngbae giggling at him. "Jiyong hyung more match to be a stylist Grandma." Daesung tease while point to Jiyong's dress that look like an ahjjuma and look cute like he wear in weekly idol that time. "Once more i hear that Grandma word then you are banned from Maknae room." Jiyong smirk and make Daesung sigh too. The other just smiling saw their leadersshi being grumpy now.

"Hyung...shut up. You are noisy, i can't sleep." Seungri hoarse voice make all of them stay more closer to bed after realize their maknae already awake. "Sorry maknae, you want drink or eat something?" Jiyong ask while wipes away sweat from seungri's forehead and once again he sigh because it still hot. Seungri shook his head without open his eyes and coughing again. "I know you don't want it but you need eat something before drink medicine again." Youngbae said and grab foods from the bedside table. "Yup that true, maknae you didn't eat anything since last night." TOP pout when saw their maknae open his eyes for awhile just to see the foods on youngbae's hands and decide to sleep again. "Dizzy, and i not hungry." Seungri answer almost whispering. "I will feed him." Jiyong mouthing to them without said it out while give sign to them to went out from their maknae bedroom.

"You still here jiyong hyung?" Seungri ask even without open his eyes after he feel like someone sitting on his bed and he know that is his jiyong hyung. His jiyong's hyung perfume smell still feel so soft even now seungri feel his nose is stuffy from the cold and fever. "You don't want to eat." Jiyong smile and he know well his maknae already fell in his trap. "And i don't want to eat too." Jiyong continue and he giggling when saw Seungri turn on his side and pout at him. "Hyung, You are not sick." Seungri's hoarse voice just make jiyong sad. He really miss seungri's normal voice calling him. "Then lets get sick together?." Jiyong suggest while hug their maknae tightly and he laugh when seungri push him away and pouting at him before he wake up and sit on bed. "Hyung~." Jiyong just giggling more saw their cute maknae pout at him. "Don't joke like that. You can't get sick too." Seungri said with his serious tone. "Ok, then you have to get well soon." Jiyong jump out from bed and grab the foods plate from the bedside table. Seungri sigh deeply after he realize that is trick to make him eat. "Fine, i will eat it." Seungri try to reach the plate but Jiyong slap his hand away. "Let me feed you?" Jiyong smile happily while sitting on bedside near seungri's lap.

They slap each other hands try to grab the plate but in the end seungri give up and let his hyung feed him. "I'm not a baby." Seungri munching the porridge and egg rolls. "I know, but you are still our baby maknae." Jiyong tease and keep feeding seungri carefully. "This is not delicious, no taste at all." Seungri complain and he feel surprise when saw his Jiyong hyung eat one spoon of it with the same spoon. "Hyung!! You!!" Seungri point on the spoon and his own lips. "What? Its taste good and you are too sick till your taste buds can't taste it too." Jiyong answer but then he laugh when Seungri slap his tight and push him away from bed. "You eat with my spoon." Seungri grab the spoon and he almost fell down when walk fast to the door, luckily Jiyong quickly hold on him from behind. "Hei where are you going maknae?" Jiyong confuse when seungri drag him to the kitchen while the other three looking at them curiously. "Gargle with this and don't drink it." Seungri pour glass of warm water after mixed it with spoon of salt before give it to his jiyong hyung. "He eat my foods with my spoon." Seungri explain when Daesung ask why their leadersshi have to gargle with water and salt. "I'm not going get sick and i don't mind get sick maknae." Jiyong smile and the other try not to laugh too saw their panic maknae. "Jiyong is right maknae, we don't mind get sick too as long you get well soon." TOP pour another glass of water while Youngbae put 2 pills of medicine on seungri's hand palm. "Drink that and stop worried about us." Youngbae said while give sign to Daesung to get their home sandal for Seungri after saw their maknae walk barefoot out from his bedroom.

They lightly push their maknae to go back to his bedroom and Jiyong drag seungri happily with him. Seungri feel a bit sleepy after take his medicine and he just let him self back to sleep after feel drowsy. Jiyong wrap blanket on seungri after turn on air sanitizer inside the room and pat tenderly on their maknae's arm soothing their maknae back to sleep. "Get well soon maknae." Jiyong whipering tenderly near seungri's ear.

One week after that, Seungri already back healthy. Their schedules already back to normal and they happily tease their maknae until sometime seungri screaming at them loudly. "Hyung!!" Seungri yell out loud but the other just laughing at their maknae after their done tease their maknae. TOP take Seungri's picture when sleeping with mouth open wide and post it in their group chat with caption. "Our Young Master Lee sleeping style." Jiyong smiling while looking at his phone screen while listening seungri screaming voice in their MV location shooting room. "Jiyong hyung, TOP hyung tease maknae again." Daesung giggling when saw the post in their chat room. "Yup, and i love hear his voice again." Jiyong laugh before he saw Seungri rush to his place try to grab his phone to delete the picture. Because their eldest hyung TOP now already runaway and hide after hear Seungri screaming voice.