Horizon Subjugated

The lives of three 13-year-olds turn topsy-turvy when they find out that they are the scions of Hollistaire, an ancient form of Elemental magic.

Civilizations ago, Hollistaire Academy had been entrusted with the power of controlling the five forces of nature. However, the disputatious Magentas, the masters of the air, broke away from the august unit to access the throne and the indestructible powers Hollistaire Academy withheld. After incessant endeavours, the patrons of the loyal elements overthrew the Magentas and punished them with eternal unrest. Now, the immortal Magentas awaken again, seeking to rehabilitate their rule and exploit the weapon which had been a mandatory factor deciding their downfall. A sibylline prophecy composed by the founder of Hollistaire states that only the four youngest members of the four loyal clans can defeat the Magentas permanently. Enraged by the brutal homicide of her sister, who was the original scion of the prophecy, Alex decides to avenge her death and doom the Magentas forever.. However, for this, she'll have to forsake her desire of studying Astrophysics as per the rules of Hollistaire. In this heart-warming and unpredictable account of their escapade, Alex, Leah and Ash have to face death, magic, power and treachery in order to reach Hollistaire Academy, the fulcrum of Negative and Positive Energies. Would they save humanity from the greed of the nefarious Magentas, or would they perish? Would their dreams never become their destiny, or would their Horizon become Subjugated?

----------------------