Olivia Stark

Do you remember Olivia? Olivia Stark? The little redhead with those big brown eyes and the cute nose, that was just a tiny bit too big for her face? The girl who lived next to the wood with her mum. Olivia, wo has been volunteering for good causes since she was able to walk. The little unremarkable Olivia who barely talked, afraid of using the wrong words. 

Do you remember?
no? Of course not. How would you? After all, you never looked at her a second time. And when you did than it was because you didn't like what you saw. Her dress was too long. Her shorts were too short. Her make up was too much. But without it she looked weird. That's what you are. Judging people without knowing anything. Without even caring to know.
Olivia was wonderful. You would have know if you'd have cared enough. You would have known if you would have let her finish her sentences or even let her talk in the first place. You would have loved her. You would have loved her the way I loved her. You wouldn't have been able to take your eyes of her, not for a second. You would have looked at her the way I did. And you would have done everything for her.

Well.

Should I tell you something?

She's dead.

She is dead and it's your fault.

And you will be sorry for that.

---------

I just wanted to let you know that English is not my Native language so I do make some mistakes in here. I am very open for you to point out those and help me learn from them. But please be nice. :)